Please help first grow

Hi. Need your help please. Have four plants and they have grown well outdoors. First plant started to get yellow brown spots…now started on second and third plant ? Calcium def or bugs or ?
Thank you hoping to say these plants

@Budz, @Lacewing

I am pretty sure that is bugs. Not sure what kind but all my flower beds plants all look like that. Tg not my girls but I do not grow my girls in my back yard for that very reason.

2 Likes

@Impatient
Don’t blame you …
I grow outdoors out of necessity
Indoor is just not feasible in my situation…
Maybe once the last 2 boys move out …I’ll have a room to dedicate …
I’m also one of those nature freaks so it suits me well …I also like the idea of the sun growing my buds as opposed to artificial lighting…however at the same time …you know I would love an indoor setup hahah

I do not grow indoors either cuz no living plant survives my indoor skills. I grow outside at my property that is 15 minutes away on a patio that is coming from 2 nd floor of my barn. They are in 10 gallon fabric pots. I have 2 photo and 3 auto plants growing. I think because my plants are far off the ground is why I don’t have big issues. This is my first grow as well and I think I lucked out on my growing location

3 Likes

I just tried to open up this cola a little bit
:scream:

Doesn’t seem to be wilting and I’m just going to try and let it heal alone
Too tedious for taping and if it starts dying I guess I get an unintentional sample

Pretty similar situation
I’m on the 2nd floor deck growing
:+1::+1:

3 Likes

Just tape it back tightly together it’ll heal right up

1 Like

It’s down in there deep lol I’m afraid I’ll just screw it up more
It seems to be trying to pull itself back together
What kind of tape is good??

This is why I do not grow in my back yard

I also have an infestation of slugs

really anything that’ll pull it together and hold it for a bit you don’t want tape that’s going to be too sticky when you take it off it’s going to pull off some skin

1 Like

Do you have bug issues?

I used a bread tie !!!

Thank you
@Impatient
Absolutely have pest issues
But …I also have learned to attract beneficials
I am lucky because no pests can really take hold there’s lacewing eggs on my plants all the time and I also have the minute pirates reproducing …my plants don’t have any bugs except them so what I’m hoping is going on they stick around because there’s food and it’s keeping my plants healthy

1 Like

I have not sprayed either of these female plants with anything except water
No need

1 Like

Have you tried a saucer of beer in your garden at night …the slugs are attracted to the yeast and sugars of beer and will wind up in there drunk and off your plants. Try it
I have slugs everywhere especially this area

1 Like

I will try that thank you

1 Like

I bought this and it don’t work at all

So welcome to the community and I guess the consensus is that you have bugs?

To get back to your issue, captain jacks dead bug sounds like what you need

Make sure you get the undersides of the leaves too

2 Likes

Sorry …seem to be having trouble replying on forum
Thank you all very much for the help!!

1 Like