Please help- drooping?

Can someone please help. I am on day 31 of my autoflowers and i woke up this morning to all of my plants drooping. I cant tell if its under/over water or heat stress. Pics of plants and thermometer below. PLEASE NOTE-SPOTS ON THE LEAVES ARE ONLY WATER. my camera was all wierd taking the pics.

1 Like

Hey @Firsttimer3 ,
Plants droop sometimes. Its nothing to worry about.
They will do it after watering, when they get thirsty, They will droop near lights out time as they prepare for dark and they will droop a while when lights come on. Your plants look very good. Water on the leaves is something you should avoid. It can cause issues. I use a long funnel like for transmission fluid for the car, and water under the plant to keep it dry. Maybe its just the photos but they look pretty dark green. Could be a little nitrogen heavy on the food. But again it could just be the picture making it look so dark. I don’t think you have any real problem. My guess is its just early morning droop and will go away as the day goes on.

4 Likes

A little tip. Always take picts in white light. The purple color obscures any detail in the color (which is important) for evaluation of health.

5 Likes

2 Likes

![IMG_6336|375x500](upload://Av@Spiney_norman wDdlOmp7iOd3dDEePbMe.jpeg)
@Spiney_norman @Audiofreak

Looks like too much nitrogen. My guess any ways.

4 Likes

So i did a flush and even did some research and read about saw dust/mulkch drawing nitrogen out of the soil to help-. So i added some saw dust and flushed the plants. Its been a day or two since doing that and it seems like they are perking up a bit.

1 Like