Please help... Does anyone know what the codes on the ILGM seed bags mean?

What strain is this? Fem or auto? How do I know?

5 Likes

Critical mass auto? Just a gguess

1 Like

Thanks so much! So here is my dilemma… I recieved these today. They are supposed to be GG4 Feminized that I ordered during the fathers day sale. They are obviously not. And I went through the list you supplied me and CMA is not even present and the FAP I am pretty sure stands for Feminized Autoflower Plant. So these are definitely not what I ordered. I already contacted ILGM. This is so disappointing

Cant give them back. Grow them

2 Likes

Thanks. I dont know ILGM’s policy so I want to make sure I get the GG4 fem I paid for before I do anything else. If they let me keep them I will try them on my next grow. I have my heart set on growing GG photos…

That is a good guess! Too bad it is not what I ordered :persevere:

What is on your order? Log into your ILGM account and pull it up.

1 Like

I still have not gotten a reply from ILGM, its been 2 days.

They are in the Netherlands. Give them time as they are off for the weekend. Is also 7:20pm and a Sunday.

Not every business is open 24/7 365 and also 366 days for leap year. Especially in Europe.

1 Like

I figured they were in Cali, and that 24 hours meant 24 hours. Considering the info you shared with me, I get it. I just want this resolved asap, I am new to this and sceptical as is. I am sure you understand. Thanks again for the info.

1 Like

They do have a State side Warehouse. Makes shipping faster sometimes. Probably in Cali. I understand. I would as well.

I had a seed order stolen at the USPS in Chicago. I had to wait 21 business days till they would reship. I paid extra for a iron clad delivery. I got them in 4 days and I order from Attitude Seed Bank. I tried to start an account t here and it would not let me. Oh well.

They will make it right. They have some of the best CS in this market. Just look at say the SOTM topic and what not. All ILGM genetics.

1 Like

They confirmed that they are critical mass auto.

1 Like

They are letting me keep them and sending the correct seeds

1 Like

They got back to me this morning. They are letting me keep the error seeds and sending me what I ordered. No hassle at all. I guess after all I cannot complain. ILGM is doing the right thing.

1 Like

See? You just needed to be patient. If you do a search on Google about the top seed banks, ILGM is top selected for CS….consistently.

Glad you are happy. :+1:

1 Like

Sorry for your luck cool you get freebies

1 Like