Please help… can’t get our plants stabilized

Commencing to hole poking in pots…thank you

Looking for the appropriate items suggested now… thank you

If you can afford about $60 the Apera20 is a great meter. If not there’s a bunch in the $20 range that are so so… definitely better than what your using though.

3 Likes

For the gnats I like mosquito bits for the soil and the yellow sticky traps for the adults

2 Likes

So far if you don’t nute you plants they hungry and over watering I’m in happy frog farm soil and never had that problem
Foxfarms soil had nutrients just to week 4 o 5 them you need to feed you plants

Happy growing and happy 2022 welcome to the community

1 Like

Multiple threads goin here…

1 Like

In looking at the ph meters such a wide range approximately how much should I plan on spending? Is there a more favorable model than another?

Can I put them together? I tried changing from where I originally posted it… I’m sorry for any confusion.

1 Like

What is recommended to feed them? How much? How often?

1 Like

Awesome… checking Amazon out right now

1 Like

A Mod can combine them, Lots of folks likely to answer the same Q’s…
It’ll be better for you to follow one thread, so as to not start down conflicting paths. Also, So you have more of a multi person conversation, than getting bombarded in different directions on different spots. Don’t sweat it, happens all the time, folks don’t know exactly where to ask.

2 Likes

@Noclue I had GH trio nutrients but a lot of pros used jacks nutrients

If you used any fox farm nutrients or GH nutrients just feed them one day nutrients feed and one just ph water BTW 5.8 to 6.5 on soils

I used same amount on the table of the nutrients

1 Like

I think you may have burned them up using neem oil 5 days straight days I think you are only supposed to do it once a week @Newt do you happen to know about the neem oil? Or who would

3 Likes

I don’t use neem, but I think I have seen both @Hellraiser and @AfgVet mention using it.

3 Likes

Thank you for all the guidance… it is truly appreciated.

The bottle indicated daily for 7-14 days… we haven’t used anymore of it…

That would be great… do I need to reach out to them and make that request?

1 Like

We haven’t used any nutrients but will be getting some in the next couple of days for sure… I ordered a PH Meter that was recommended, that will be here Wednesday…. So just pick a day for feeding the girls and go with that?

2 Likes

If the gnat issue should happen again what do you suggest on using? We tried the mosquito bites and that didn’t seem to do anything….

If you let that plant dry between watering you will probably not have a gnat problem.

1 Like