Please Don't Laugh pt. 3: Scrog, DIY Tent

Damn So crates! LoL

@gg58 Nice job on your DIY set up. I will be following along.

Hey Covert (and other esteemed elders) -

Anticipating the 60% fill and flip, should I remove pretty much everything else below the canopy? I’ve trimmed out a lot, but there are still some older, larger leaves that are mostly in shade, along with some minor growth that looks like it will never amount to anything. Snip-snip?

Also, how do we define “filled in” for my 3-inch squares? Some of the squares are really filled in - with multiple offshoots vying for space - while others just have the tip of a branch reaching into them, mostly around the perimeter, as I tuck them in that direction.

Should all squares be filled equally? And if so, should I be snipping the terminal growth of the strongest shoots to encourage greater, more lateral fill in?

Again, thank you for your expertise.

2 Likes

You need to not doubt yourself practically every question you ask has the answer in it!

There you go getting philosophical again, LoCo!

I guess sometimes we just need our best instincts confirmed. I take it that most of the answers are a “yes” and the first one about the squares being filled in equally will happen in its own sweet time?

1 Like

That’s correct.

Your the philosophical one. LoL how bout one of your inspirational literature tidbits, start the morning off or day/night across the pond.
The two most powerful warriors are patients & time

3 Likes

@LoCoRock “ Now just don’t love her death and give her time. It’s funny how time usually slows down when your baked but before you know it youve been in the tent for an hour. LoL whodda thunk it could be so inspiring to stare at a plant. LMAO”

I got stoned and I mean STONED and just chilled in the floor startin at my plant. I think all I did was smoke and breathe lol. I know what ya mean.

1 Like