I am brand new to the growing and I am very excited about it. I am an older person that lives in Michigan USA. It is now legal to grow here so the wife gave me the go ahead and her I go.
Here’s my plan.
- I purchased the outdoor mix from ILGM and it arrives today.
- I plan on dropping (6) of my seeds in water for 24 hours.
- I will have leftover seeds what do I do to preserve them?
- Wet paper towel in baggie until they sprout a little.
- Place the sprouted seeds in little containers with For Farm Ocean Forest in them.
- Keep a grow light on them 18 hours a day and water them with a mister.
- Four weeks later transplant them into bigger pots with the same FFOF.
- When weather permits transplant outdoors (many questions when that day comes).
Please critique my plans with any suggestions. Keep in mind I am a bit older and I am not hip to some of the modern nomenclature you may use.