Please advise, might be nothing?

A solid flush is running 3x the capacity of you pots equivalent of h2o thru your medium. 3 gallon pot? 9 gallon flush. 5 gallon pot. 15 gallon flush. Unless you have a flushing agent. Like florakeen or sledge hammer. They reduce the amount of water required.

Thanks P & G, @dinokid, and all.
Now I know why I hear about shopvac. Should of asked a long time ago. Any preference in meters, dinoKid?, not even counting the over $50 variety. Just fed the lady, check on her at bedtime. One more screw up. Keeping the room dark for the 12-12 no problem. As I fed a little while ago, a small red rocker light has been on in grow tent, s—-t, foe ever. If this screws it up, I will, well, cry.:thinking::herb::v:

Thats scary… but hopefully no herms :crossed_fingers:t5::crossed_fingers:t5::crossed_fingers:t5::crossed_fingers:t5: How bright? Of its moonlight equivalent then ull be fine

It was easy for my tent setup to put receptacle strip inside :tent:. :roll_eyes: duh Since I have tried different condo locations, I don’t even remember how the other 4 years of grows were configured. Oh well, :crossed_fingers:is all I can do and hope karma is on my side. Thanks for the help, it is appreciated. :herb::v:

1 Like

no, i just use cheap newdy ph pen like 20 dollars on amazon. if the readings seem out of whack i’ll check it first against ph test indicator drops ( drops that come when u get ph up and down ) if off then i’ll calibrate it. usually bout once a month.

tds meter i use is by health metric and like 15 dollars but a good one, self calibrating never had any trouble with it.

can get it em on amazon.