Please advise male or?

Please advise male or?

1 Like

Male. Sorry.

3 Likes

Do I need to kill it now the 4 others look like females?

By the way, thankyou for the help

It’s a boy… :angry::rage::face_with_symbols_over_mouth:
:v::sunglasses:

Definitely a boy on the very top pic

Do you want seeds, lots and lots of seeds?

If you have the space, you can move the male to a place it cant grenade all over your ladies. You can collect his man dust and selectively pollenate a bud or 2. You can have seed that way. Clones will guarantee females and the same weed you have now though. Seed will not guarantee anything but plants with varying degrees of characteristics.

uh that looks like a super cool spot, any chance we can see a photo of the area?

Hello, here is a picture of my back yard as asked

1 Like

Also please advise, female right?

I hope this is a female???

1 Like

Looks like a male to me. Notice the bulbous growths near the nodes. They would be longer with a white “hair” or two sticking out if it were female. @Covertgrower what do you see?

2 Likes

Those are male as well

2 Likes

Thanks for the confirmation @Bobbydigital, I am a little out of practice due to seven months of illness.

By the way @Joseph2, I am an Oregon grower as well. Welcome to the forum.

I saw that man. Really praying you guys kick this soon!

1 Like

I am on the mend, finally. Thanks for the support. Starting to walk each day to gradually get my fitness back.

3 Likes

Yep. Male.

1 Like

Thank you for all the great advice!
I live on a floating home, on the willamate river.
That plant looked like a female until this morning, all the growth was over night.
Question? Should I give it a day or 2 to make sure?
And how far away from the others would it need to be to not affect them?

The only reason to keep a male cannabis plant is to produce pollen so you can get seeds.
The pollen will float on the breeze. If you do not want seeds, chop them down without delay.
Male plant will not produce anything that is useful to smoke or vape in my opinion.

Also, be courteous to other growers, your pollen can affect plants grown nearby if you are growing outdoors.

2 Likes