Playlist round 1

I agree @Hawkeye_diesel I can take it even further “those California people are spoiled brats that live on another planet!” Lol

No that’s not what I’m talkin about, not all California’s aren’t like that. I don’t pigeon toe everyone like that. Every state has those certain people that do it, not just them

I was a bit tongue and cheek it’s hard over the Internet to pick up certain inflections. I meant in a slightly sarcastic way that lemongrass peppermint blood orange salad with pineapple ganja garnish lol it’s too much for me. I hope that made sense.

Oh ok, I was just sayin pointing out that not everyone from there is the same. I understand what you mean now.

1 Like
1 Like
1 Like

This is how I feel about punk’s who think we owe them…Not Happening lol

Will

5 Likes

Why is that awesome? I can’t tell but I like it a lot
@garrigan62

1 Like
3 Likes

It’s like watching a Quentin Tarantino movieAnd I just found out they were coming to town in a few months can’t wait been going to their concert for over 30 years and yes I’m well over 40

2 Likes

That was awsome and i’m well over 60 …lmao

Sweeeeeeeeet

Will

1 Like

MUGGLES

Good enough for Louis is good enough for me

1 Like

You guys all posted some good stuff right here. Kudos to all of you :+1:

3 Likes

I don’t know if you’ll remember this one but i’em sure there are fokes here that will

Will

6 Likes

The lyrics repeat haha

@Fever

That’s because they want you to pass that joint and not bogart it…lol

3 Likes

@garrigan62 let’s blaze a fire on this one

there is talking at the start, just forward it to the song if you dont want to listen to it

:cherry_blossom:

1 Like

Choooooon!!!

1 Like