Playin in the dirt again 😁

Wow nice set up!

1 Like

16 days from seed-
Top to bottom- WWA, WWA, FEM LSD, WWA.
The runt (very bottom) and the Fem LSD suffered a mishap, they were blown off my deck rail :scream:, but appear to have suffered no damage :crossed_fingers:.

These are the new seeds I planted on 3/22 to replace 2 that didn’t germinate from 3/11. Unfortunately, I have another seed that is MIA, AGAIN! I planted a 3rd just in case my runt didn’t make it.

2 Likes

Who needs herbivores like THAT for a neighbor??? They’ll eat everything and think non the less!!!

Try eating my plants and I’ll eat them! Fair’s fair!!!

3 Likes

Fences make good neighbors :grin:.

1 Like

Tested my home brew grow soil, tested a perfect 6.5 :relaxed:
Waiting for last night in the 30’s to kick the ladies outdoors for good. Got my ballons to try and scare off the deer who have left their tracks in my grow area.

1 Like

Absolutely beautiful outside, kicking the girls out for the day. Still too chilly, in my opinion, to leave them out at night. They go back under lights for the night.

Yesterday, they got a nice drink of worm poo tea. Except the babies, not old enough yet.

Looks like I am going to end up culling the runt. She just isn’t progressing and looks very sickly.

The bottom 2 are the new seeds planted 3/22. Sadly I have a 3rd seed that didn’t germinate. Fear not, ILGM is true to their word and has sent replacement seeds.

5 Likes

CENTRAL Wisconsin

The girls spent last 2 nights outdoors, today weather dropped down to 41° with wind chill and very cloudy from 70’s last couple of days. Girls are gonna end up inside for next couple days since winter decided to return.

Picture updates-

White Widow Auto seed planted 3/22, has foot so I’ll leave it be a little longer-

WWA seed planted 3/11, started a foot but then died-

WWA seed planted 3/11, looks like complete dud-

2 Likes

Beautiful sunny day but a bit chilly. Took the time to get the Ladies’s beds ready-

The soil is my 100% organic soil from last year’s grow. Rootballs, stems, leaves, eggshells, used coffee grinds, rainwater for moisture, chicken :poop: and perlite. Landscaping clothe will be used under and around plants to prevent weeds.

To the left of the area is where I am planting my Loofah plants, plan on selling them with my hand forged straight razors (if I ever get my ass in gear), tomato plants will go here or there.

I did run into one major problem… I don’t have enough live soil for my next batch of 5 I drop in a few weeks​:person_facepalming::thinking::thinking:.

PH test came back a perfect 6.5, tomorrow night looks to be the last sub 40° nights, high 40s and up from now on. I think I’ll put the girls out Wednesday afternoon.

Today, worm casings and Dr. Earth’s was added. Once they go into the ground, they are on their own other than training.

I really am fond of ths K.I.S.S method, I hope this doesn’t end up in disaster :crossed_fingers:.

3 Likes

Stoked to see your outdoor grow!

1 Like

Ladies are out for the day, 60° with light breeze. Tonight is their last night indoors, into the ground tomorrow.

20190402_123332_HDR(1)

Current conditions: ground temps are perfect:

Screenshot_2019-04-02-13-00-04

Comparing with previous grow, these girls seem smaller and not as full. They are around ths same age :thinking::thinking:

3 Likes

Yea keen as to see this grow il just grab some popcorn and grab a seat :love_you_gesture:

1 Like

As promised, ladies have been evicted to the outdoors.

Chance of rain next couple of days, I have clear containers to cover them with if it gets too bad.

The soil was nice and warm and perfect moisture. I have high :grin: hopes for this grow, I am hands off except for training.

3 Likes

Congratulations!

1 Like

Love having a farrier that smokes and is willing to barter :grin::grin:

5 Likes

I’m kinda sad about the condition of my girls. Last grow at this stage, they were 5X current size and few days from starting prebloom. :flushed::flushed::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking:

1 Like

I know the feeling mate I got 7 auto WW going 3 of them has been going 9 weeks and buds are popcorn style gunna be a sh.t harvest I think disappointed actually outside greenhouse grow dunno what I’ve done wrong the plants have showed no signs of issues except bugs but I cleared em up ASAP so yea just the genetics I geuss

@Chriso- This grow was the first time I have used lights after germination. I started about 2 months earlier, wasn’t warm enough outside so they spent 3 weeks in cups, whereas last year, they were in cups 7 days then replanted outdoors. With Autos, I think (almost certain), root expansion was limited and since they are on a literal time clock, they need all the time to push root growth in their final container.

Same kind of germination method was used, plain water to moisten soil and no nutes til after transplanting.

We shall see. Last year I had a WWA go almost 19 weeks seed to harvest. Made a nice Christmas present to me :grin:.

4 days since transplanting into forever home, they experienced their first thunderstorm last night-

Same order as pictures above-

The runt (first picture) is chugging along nicely, glad I didn’t cull her.

4 Likes