Playin in the dirt again šŸ˜

Time to play in the dirt againšŸ˜.
This yearā€™s grow consists of the following-
10 White Widow Auto (5 at a time, 30 days apart)
1 Femā€™ed LSD

Starter medium- Coco Voir

Final outdoor home- sweet mother earth with home brewed soil tilled in.

Nutrients- hopefully none, will see as plants progress.

20190311_204951

20190311_212435_HDR

20190311_213551

My nosey neighbors :joy::joy:-

20190310_131701

12 Likes

Thereā€™s just something about playing in soil and making your own.

Set to watching. Good luck!

3 Likes

Getting some afternoon heat to the seeds.

3 Likes

Iā€™ll be following along on this one :wink:

1 Like

Youā€™re lucky to be turning green already.

This is what it looks like here.

I still have quite a bit longer before we start to green up.
The sugar shacks will be fired up though. Maple sugaring season is here.

5 Likes

Anyone know why ā€œJournalā€ is not an option any longer and why I canā€™t edit my post?

Anyone know why ā€œJournalā€ is not an option any longer and why I canā€™t edit my post?

*Nvm about the journal question, it is only under Beginner Section. I used to be able to edit my section selection, but now it is stuck in the Outdoor section.

** couldnā€™t edit above post :thinking:

Oh well

1 Like

WWA #5 said she was gonna be first pop :grin:

2 Likes

I think they made a change recently to when you make a post you only have a couple minutes to edit it. After that youā€™re not able to edit your post at the moment.

1 Like

WWA #2 sprouted :heart_eyes:

4 Likes

I feel prognosis is not good for 2 of the WWA girls. All seeds were planted 3/11, still waiting for 2 to germinate.

WWA-

Fem LSD-

Sickly looking WWA-

Sickly WWA #2-

This is the first time Iā€™ve had issues with baby plants looking like this or not germinating one after the other. I will give remaining 2 WWA seeds couple more days. Might as well start 2 more to replace sickly looking seedlings.

2 Likes

Went for a horseback ride, lost my St. Patrickā€™s Day goodie :persevere:. Thank goodness for not having to buy :grin:.

2 Likes

Planted 3/11, picture taken today.

I am pleasantly surprised my sickly looking girls are thriving. Still have 2 MIA :cry:

4 Likes

Grill is lit, now itā€™s my turn to get lit :grin:

4 Likes

11 days since planting. 2 still not germinating, 1 scrawny looking runt but 2 beautiful WWA babies and 1 gorgeous Fem LSD. Hanging out on deck rail for some natural sunlight and wind to strengthen stems. Current outdoor temps @ 51Ā°, will stay out til this evening then back under lights.

I am new to using grow lights, I didnā€™t even start my seeds til May last year. Night temps are still dipping into the 30ā€™s so I donā€™t want to plant outdoors.

If you grow outdoors or are wanting to, Google- ā€œcurrent soil tempsā€, you should be able to pinpoint to within a few miles of your location. I have included a screenshot of my current readings. It tells me ground moisture levels, perfect for watering scheduling.

Anywho, pictures-

Group-

WWA #5-

WWA #2-

Fem LSD-

WWA #1, the scrawny runt. I had one oddball last year, Elvira, and she surprised the hell outta me. Maybe #5 will too-

And finally the screenshot of all the valuable info-

4 Likes

Got some nice roots growing. Hopefully getting them into the ground this week somebtime. They canā€™t stay in cups much longer, at this point last grow ( 10ish days from sprout) they would have been outside but last year I didnt start til May and the temps were perfect.

5 Likes

What state are you in? Iā€™m in CA and am happy to see other peopleā€™s outdoor grows.

1 Like

East Coast.

1 Like

Cool. Watching for sure.

1 Like

Here are my afghanis:

9 Likes