Platinum p300 led light

@mcicchino did you get it fixed ?

1 Like

Hey Yoshi, thank you for your interest in my problem. I have to wait for someone to come help me as I am not good on my feet and will not be able to change out lights myself. I will definitely let you know when I change the ground wire to different screw. Thanks again, Mike

My concern is the warranty , truthfully you should not be doing any altering to something that should not have any defects . I’m thinking as soon as you remove one screw and try that , they gone say you tampered with the light and excluded the warranty . It should be simply , hey my light is not shutting off properly , they should ok mail it back to us and we will send out a replacement , not alter with light by no means , but I really hope and pray they not trying to hoodwink you on that kind of money , when they should stand behind they warranty policy .

1 Like

Hey Yoshi, don’t think that thought has not crossed my mind already! The only thing that has me going forward is that I spoke to the owner of the place, Mark. He said he had others have this problem and was able to solve it over the phone. I will give him a chance to do this and explain how I feel about voiding the guarantee in any way! Thanks for the heads up Yoshi, Mike

1 Like