Platinum mix ilgm

Looking good!

1 Like

2 Likes

1 Like

Ok well here is my flower girls the 2 are about 7weeks and the other 3 just went in to flower maybe starting week 2

2 Likes

Here is the most recent pictures I have the 2 oldest are on day 57 I believe so won’t be much longer. The 3 closest to flowering is about 19 days into flower then the rest are about 9 days into flower. Now I only cleaned up a few haven’t done much with them feed fox farm roughly 2x a week did have issues with mites sprayed peroxide on so some look a little funky then had a issue with heat got another 6 in exhaust fan we’ll see if that’s enough probably going to get a a/c for the tent next

Hmm idk if my stuff ain’t working properly or if my girls are the ugly ducklings or whatever ain’t not 1 like dislike thumbs up down hate mail nothing what happened here turned into a ghost app ok well any who hope all grows are good enjoy what you grow and grow what you love

2 Likes

1 Like

1 Like

Harvest this beautiful lady yesterday I think she was pushing 74-75 days in flower and like I said before I think she was a GDP seed from one of my last grows had a little light leaking that one

3 Likes

Looks good. :+1:

2 Likes

looks amazing

2 Likes

This was the other one she went 75-76 days love the aroma she gives off

1 Like

2 Likes

outstanding, well done

1 Like

Thank you my friend I not really happy with these 2 don’t get me wrong they are good but it was a mistake on my behalf I didn’t last enough or at all so I ended up with lot of larffy buds on lower half and the foxtailed on me but for just drying not cure smokes great smooth not to bad on taste but the high is awesome exactly what I was looking for. Just not the prettiest thanks for all your support and comments

1 Like

Thank you

1 Like