Platinum mix ilgm

Thank you they coming along

1 Like

looking good

1 Like

Uploading: IMG_20220310_175256672_HDR.jpg…
Uploading: IMG_20220310_173915214_HDR.jpg…
Uploading: IMG_20220310_173910190_HDR.jpg…
Processing: IMG_20220310_173902893_HDR.jpg…
Quick update here all doing well gave 1st feed of FF nutrients did a little trim to open sites on bigger plants and topped a few

When you upload photos you will see their status near the bottom of the text box, wait for them to completely upload before posting so it includes your photos.

Ok thanks sorry kids was talking same time I was trying to upload I’ll redownload it

1 Like

Here is from above pics

2 Likes

Looking good, hope you have another tent. It’s going to get pretty full. :money_mouth_face:

1 Like

That is a lot of plants! What are the cups for?

Looking good so far!

1 Like

Well for now they are my marking for strains and yes I do have other tents just not ready for them yet. I like a close nit family lol but thank you everyone for the likes and following not the greatest journey keeper lol but I do appreciate all the likes and encouragement

1 Like

Here is an updated picture of be trimmed and after

1 Like

1 Like

2 Likes

Here is the update on my grow they all seem to be doing well few minor issues probably in the lack of proper maintenance I’ve done very little with them.i trimmed up a few fan leaves and topped some if not most of them and I transplanted them into all 5 gallon pots only feed them 2-3 times since they’ve been 2 weeks old.

4 Likes

Big change from 6 days ago! Those plants are going to fill that tent up!

Do you have any current plans for controlling/managing their growth/size?

Are these photos or autos?

Looking good!

2 Likes

All good questions.

This is going to be a great grow

2 Likes

They are all photos and other than topping and some light lst and I plan to probably start with a couple likely the bigger ones and only 1of each strain into flower this way I can manage it a little bit better lol 2 of them are older and they also are GDP I believe 1is ilgm seed and other is from last harvest I’m going to use my 4x2 tent for starting flower under 350 r Diablo see what they do and listen to what they have to say they do talk if you listen lol anyways did I cover all questions if not just ask happy growing

1 Like

Here is a new updated picture of my girls and I also put the 2 oldest into flower under my 350r Diablo. They are my GDP both who was showing sex already plus text getting full in 4x4 and running low on medication but all are looking good

2 Likes

Did a little trimming sat down and then a few hours pass man how time flies when you’re doing that work

2 Likes

3 Likes

Uploading: IMG_20220414_124840437_HDR.jpg…
Processing: IMG_20220414_124837903_HDR.jpg…
Uploading: IMG_20220414_124835175_HDR.jpg…
Uploading: IMG_20220414_124440621_HDR.jpg…
Here is my weekly update