Platinum Alien 10 month grow experiment

Its like around 10k here Central Cali

You’ll have a tree with that pot, you’ll be good to go for sure. I mean you may want to go ahead and transplant asap though as your plant is as wide as the pot it’s in now.

1 Like

Yeah CA effed themselves with this new bill they passed really screwed over alot of small growers and shop owners pretty sad too considering that’s been the Mecca for cannabis in the states forever. Especially Northern Cal.

Im gonna do that today.

1 Like

Awesome update with some pics after you get her new shoes on!

Yea for sure…recreational sounded good but medical was soooo much better… And then the man stepped in…taxes are stupid…it would be one thing if alcohol had the same tax.

1 Like

Yea for sure…its crazy they grow so fast … Ii took a couple a little smaller and gave them to my friend. Gonna throw them in the ground.

1 Like

New home for awhile. Wasnt able to get a super savk yet. I alreafy had this pot. But im starting to get a little nervus trasplanting her when she is much bigger. . should be happy in this for a little while.

3 Likes

3 Likes

Good job dude!

1 Like

I named her Leeloo from the 5th element

2 Likes

Bada boom big bada boom! Multipass lol… good name!

2 Likes

I thought the same thing

1 Like

98% sure she’s a she. Whatcha think?

2 Likes

2 Likes

I see pistils in the first pic with no round nubs or balls so looks good to me!

I just picked up some blackjack too

2 Likes

Hell yeah bro, you are going to be a busy farmer!

This is my second grow…a couple years ago i did 4 i pulled 3 early lol. Also topped them like the alien and never let tgem go all out…so this year i think im gonna be way over my head with tree. Im tired of giving dispensaries money…my goal is to sustain me and fam for a year and occasionally treat myself to some exclusive tree from club.

1 Like

Sounds like a solid plan bro, and I hear ya on throwing money to the dispensaries and how it gets expensive very fast.