Platinum Alien 10 month grow experiment

4 Likes

Beautiful! I’m liking that soil you chose.

You can pick it up at Home Depot.

1 Like

I topped her one last time…now gonna let nature have her.

3 Likes

Def tagging along! Nice grow!

Uploading: 20200219_074020.jpg…

2 Likes

Responding well! Plant looks happy!

1 Like

3 Likes

4 Likes

3 Likes

3 Likes

When are you going to flip? You may want to repot a size up before with how much she’s grown!

My buddy just gave me a bigger pot…the one its in now is 4 gallon… It looks shorter in pic. Wish i could throw her in the ground…but only have concrete. Do you think ill need bigger than 100 gallons by October?

1 Like

No you are good lol totally spaced and forgot you’re outdoors. My bad

I am gonna start indoor soon…i need to learn cloning. Watched a few videos …looks fairly easy

1 Like

Yeah fairly forward and seems easy I haven’t cloned yet either. Inwould definitely try to get your plant on atleast a 7 gallon fabric pot to get the roots spread more and allow for faster growth and nutrient uptake. You don’t wanna get too root bound

Eventually i want to start a company that sells topped out plants. I know the hoops are ridiculous to get commercial license.

1 Like

Usually depends on where you are, here they were like 100 bucks when we went medical and within a year I believe they’re up to 2k. You’ll make you’re money back very fast if you have good product and business model. It’s still a rat race though like anything else takes money to make money.

Yea i am planning to get a 100 gallon fabric pot…i know its big…but dont want to stunt her growth.

1 Like