Platinum Alien 10 month grow experiment

I got an 1/8th of some fire platinum alien and found one seed. Planted her is December.i plan to veg out through summer and. Low stress train till April and see what this Alien can do. Only been using Sun up to this point. When its cold i have brought them inside at night. Im about to buy a light and build a grow box/shed.ill keep you updated. I started today feeding her Flora Nova grow feel free to comment or ask any questions

11 Likes

Welcome to ILGM the best place for beginners and anyone who wants to learn. There’s a lot of experienced growers who will go above and beyond to help. Good Luck with your experiment.

5 Likes

Clone clone clone and clone some more

3 Likes

Absolutely. Flower some clones along the way.

1 Like

Yes Cloney mcClonington and her legion of clones. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Unless its a dude! That would not be clone worthy unless he were to have a girl plant to have plant sex with? Then it would be good!

2 Likes

Hahaa right…reminds me offriend flowered out a male then found out it was male.

Dont get me wrong, dudes are important! A good dude is highly prized! I look for good males every season with my outdoor plants. I really like growing outdoors much more than indoors, nature grows weed so much easier.

1 Like

Yea for sure i perfer some top shelf outdoor…which a lot of people hear outdoor and think its lesser than indoor…

1 Like

1 Like

h

+

1 Like

Uploading: 20200204_164423.jpg…

enjoying some Sol

2 Likes

Definitely a fan of black magic and tge flora nova series

1 Like

Tell us about your soil mix. I’m curious to watch this grow! The words “platinum alien” caught my attention! Lol. Would love to get my hands on that strain. Good luck, looks great! Watching this one.

The soil is called black magic. They sell it at home depot. And i am using Flora Nova grow for. The plant food… And :sun_with_face:

1 Like