Plants turning light green and drooping. veins are still dark green. started with top growth and moved down to bigger bottom leafs

Welcome to ILGM forum! Plants look underwatered and N deficient!
Answer these simple questions the best you can.
If you do not know, or do not use something; Just say so; Or post
NA (non applicable)

• What strain, Seed bank, or bag seed
  • Method: Soil w/salt, Organic soil, Hydroponics, Aquaponics, KNF
  • Vessels: Pots, Grow beds, Buckets, Troths
  • PH of Water, Solution, runoff (if Applicable)
  • PPM/TDS or EC of nutrient solution if applicable
  • Indoor or Outdoor
  • Light system
  • Temps; Day, Night
  • Humidity; Day, Night
  • Ventilation system; Yes, No, Size
  • AC, Humidifier, De-humidifier,
  • Co2; Yes, No

Always try to upload a clear picture of any issues you may have to allow the community to assist you.

Add anything else you feel would help us give you a most informed answer should be included. Feel free to elaborate, but short and to the point questions and facts will help us help you in a more efficient manner :slight_smile:

Thanks!
Fill this out and we can figure out exactly what is going on!

1 Like

Welcome! I encourage you to water to run off, as this can cause ph imbalances.

ocean forest soil mars hydro 150 at 2ft no fertilizer around 6.4 ph tap water kept around 70 all the time.around 60% humidity new growth was bright green only very tops at first I watered it and next day it was drooping and bigger leafs were turning lite green. there’s no brown spots .

I did water to run off but only made them droop the next day and older leafs started turning yellow

there in 5 gallon pots I’ve only had to water around once a week. all other plants look good and dark green

From what I have read FFOF should be good for at least 5 or 6 weeks+. Soil looks pretty dry. Do a slurry test! What where ph and ppm of the runoff or did you check it?

1 Like

Agreed.

yes soil was dry but still damp 3 in down.i watered her but next day yellow moved to big leafs and all leafs started to droop. watering ph was 6.3ph tap water. didnt check run off ph but did water till there was water coming out bottom.and I transplanted to the 5 gallon pot 2 weeks ago.

Tell us the #s, get a pic of plant in your setup in it’s normal spot!