17 Likes

5 Likes

Looks awesome!!!

1 Like

Thank u bro!!

2 Likes

Nice nice very nice

1 Like

Great job Gromie! I’m a first time grower I’m very happy with my first crop this far as well I’m in my fifth week of flowering 6th come Sunday.

2 Likes

Here’s some close ups the strand is pebbles punch

2 Likes

BEAUTIFUL GROWMIE!!! What strains??

1 Like

Oh sh** my bad i didnt read the comments sorry!

1 Like

Thank u grownie!

1 Like

Getting nice n chunky!!!

1 Like

Weas nice job man it makes me feel good nowing somebody has similar results! Go get em cuz! It snowed here last night!

What do u feed? Their doing really good keep growing !!

1 Like

I use Fox Farm Nutes and call mag but you have to be weary of their feeding schedule if you follow it you will get nute burn! I had to pull out some old algebra1 and do some crossmultiplying to pin point what worked with my feeding schedule.

Thats what i was told gotta give like half of what they say. Your ladies r loving it so keep doing what ur doing growmie!

1 Like

It has been a battle I’ve dealt with deficiencies and I have two plants form the same strand that reacted totally differently. I over corrected I basically did everything wrong a newb can do but I’m either really lucky or it was devine Jah intervention. But! I loved every minute even when I was crap my pants scared I had screwed it all up. This forum is awesome I will continue to share every grow! Thank youuu gnight be sure to tip your waitresses lol.

I’m still not out of the woods yet either got about 2 weeks until harvest so fingers crossed.

Hope everything goes good n u get a killer crop!!! Were r u located if u dont mind??

1 Like

Williamsburg

Williamsburg Virginia sorry I have talked to a couple people that are local I thought you were in that loop.