They are going into 10 weeks of flowering. My hubby says he doesn’t see amber yet.
I wish I was more help I just don’t like giving an answer when I’m not sure about something it’s to much work to get these plants to the end and I don’t want to get it wrong
Yes I have a jewelers loupe. Hubby says he doesn’t see any amber. Yes a lot of the buds are curled up but when we get up close with the loupe he says he sees no amber.
They look very close to being ready to me
Some sativa heavy strains can go forever and never show any ambers so there are exceptions to the rules. How many plants are we looking at or is this one? My opinion is to watch close for a few days if they are still growing I’d leave em a little longer but if they’re stalled you probably won’t benefit from leaving them, so I would take em down
I agree, but they’re not very big and have enough white pistils for me to question my opinion
Oh believe me I do know what you mean. I will figure it out. I have taken branches off and go dry to see where the buzz is at. Not bad so far either does tell me it does need more time to get there.
That’s my feelings to. I will be watching and deciding real soon. Like I said tomorrow is 10 weeks into flowering.
I have a total of 6. I have 2 Andretti jetlag, 1 grand daddy purple, and 3 og kush.
Update on my opinion…in the last pictures 1st, 3rd, and 4th I would keep going a little more 2 looks done 4sure the other two if all the buds on those plants are the same as those look I’d go ahead and take them out to
Ok could you send back the ones you say to wait.
Ok I figured out what ones you were talking about. Problem I have is I have no room to take them down. So I am going to have to wait for the others.
So I will go probably go for a few more days on it.
How long do you think I should go. How long should I water? Gave water today with some molasses
Just watch the pistils (hairs) as more turn dark and curly the more ripe they are
Hi there did some changing on light and I am going for another week or less then make the call