Plants not done~Getting cold~what to do

So my outdoor plants are getting close to being done…I think. The weather is getting down in the 50’s at night. Next week it will be in the 40’s also possible rain. I am in california. Any suggestions on what to do? Or maybe tell me about how much longer they have til’ I can chop em.
Thank you in advance for anyone who can help. The #'s on the pics are just for me to keep track.

1 Like

They have a few weeks to go. Can you get them inside a garage or shed for the cold weather? How old are they? How long in true flower?
If sun comes out, get them back outside. If rain comes too hard , put a tarp or lean to up. Sorry, i am not an outdoor grower, but more will chime in soon.

@beachglass they sprouted from seed beginning of may. Been in flower since august 20th . I can’t fit them all inside. What is the coldest weather they can handle if I can get a tarp for them? Thanx for your help

If they are Indica leaning they should be able to handle some cold. Rain means mold to me in the PNW. So some protection might be good advise.

I am in CO at a mile+ high. Night temps are in the high 30’s with a few still pushing out white pistils. They are in 20G pots that I can’t drag in at night. Like other posters have said a tarp is probably your best bet for the rain. Maybe tomato cages and a blanket at night to try and keep them warm? Or put the pots in a cooler so the roots don’t freeze at night? I know my Sativas don’t like the cold and quit growing. They will be coming down next weekend.

1 Like