Plants need help

@Drinkslinger i have no idea about the water here yet…just moved here. Gonna look into it more. I was using tapwater from the beginning and in the 3rd week switch to just boiling the water

You should get a pH pen. One of the basics of growing marijuana is using the proper pH’d water/nutrients.

I can tell you this without a doubt. If you’re adding fox farms nutes to water it will drop the pH. You might not see any impact for the first few weeks, but eventually your plants are going to start showing all kinds of unhappy symptoms.

Read through these articles. It outlines a lot of fundamentals fairy well. http://www.ilovegrowingmarijuana.com/guides/indoor-grow-guide/

Online search will find $20 pen set for ph and ppm. Critical to know ph and ppm.

Soaking soil media will make bottom mud and drown roots. Change to min…2 gallon pots. Better 3.5. Best 5 gallon.

Next time: buy quality seeds from an established seller. All same strain.

Woke up today to my babys not lookin good now. 1 has yellow spots. Other 2 have bottom leafs turning yellow. They turned 2 weeks yesterday

I transplanted the first 3 to 5gallon. And put them under extra lights. They look happier

Yes, happier.

Although this looks interesting. Were the leaves like that before transplant?

Yep @Drinkslinger

Stop any nutes. Let’s see what she does in the next 7-10 days.