Plants looking bad Need Help Please!

The following are the pictures of my plants, there still growing but the leaves are staying small. Internet was down first chance I had to get pictures online.

I hope I can revive them.

1 Like

COPY/PASTE the below list into your forum post.

Answer these simple questions the best you can.
If you do not know, or do not use something; Just say so; Or post
NA (non applicable)

• What strain, Seed bank, or bag seed
  • Method: Soil w/salt, Organic soil, Hydroponics, Aquaponics, KNF
  • Vessels: Pots, Grow beds, Buckets, Troths
  • PH of Water, Solution, runoff (if Applicable)
  • PPM/TDS or EC of nutrient solution if applicable
  • Indoor or Outdoor
  • Light system
  • Temps; Day, Night
  • Humidity; Day, Night
  • Ventilation system; Yes, No, Size
  • AC, Humidifier, De-humidifier,
  • Co2; Yes, No

Always try to upload a clear picture of any issues you may have to allow the community to assist you.

Add anything else you feel would help us give you a most informed answer should be included. Feel free to elaborate, but short and to the point questions and facts will help us help you in a more efficient manner :slight_smile:

Thanks!

Please be as complete as possible. If soil please tell us WHAT soil. WHAT light etc. It’s all important.

• What strain, Seed bank, or bag seed
    White Widow Fem, Robert Bergman
  • Method: Soil w/salt, Organic soil, Hydroponics, Aquaponics, KNF
  • Vessels: Pots, Grow beds, Buckets, Troths
  • PH of Water, Solution, runoff (if Applicable)
  • PPM/TDS or EC of nutrient solution if applicable
  • Indoor or Outdoor
  • Light system
  • Temps; Day, Night
  • Humidity; Day, Night
  • Ventilation system; Yes, No, Size
  • AC, Humidifier, De-humidifier,
  • Co2; Yes, No

Sorry, haven’t posted for awhile things have been pretty crazy. Anyway moving on to my three babies. As you can see by the pictures my plants looked like they were on there way out. These pictures are actually not as bad as they were before I through a “Hale Marry”. It seemed no matter what I tried they got worse and I mean really bad. All my leaves were no larger than a silver dollar and had brown specks all over them and began to fall off. So I took all three and planted them in my garden out back. OMG that was all they needed. They are now 5 feet 9 inches tall and bushy as can be. The leaves are as large as my hands some larger. I have provided pictures. Enjoy

1 Like