Plants keep growing, no sign od buds after 9 weeks

nutes

this is my 2nd crop. I have 4 plants and suspect I have over fertilized . They are in soil and I used the hydoponic fertilizers that came with the grow lab i bought. these are autoflowers-blueberry and strawberry and are almost 4 ft high and “leggy”. Should I cut them back? i have stopped fertilizing (except for a little potassium I add 1 time a week to stimulate flowering. These plants are on a 12-12 LED light cycle since 10 days ago before that it was 18 hours of light a day -was that too much? (My first crop was fine -then I upgraded soil AND added fertilizer. Dont know what to do. What if I reduced light even more to 10 hrs aday? Can this crop even be saved? Any and all suggestions are appreciated. Thank you

Need a picture to help us help you. Also fill out a support ticket. Thank-you

Pics? I would suspect you possibly have a light leak, low intensity lighting, or another number of things. Otherwise you should be seeing pistils for sure any day now.

And if all of the above is good, reduce your light schedule to 10/14 which should immediately stimulate flower.

Sounds to me like they are just going through the stretch. I’m thinking you should see pistols in the next 4-5 days.

Autoflowers! Never mind

Thanks for the reply, but no light leaks - it is a grow ace kit with a relatively new MAX s540 LED Panel, and I had good results with a previous crop too, I took the tallest plants out to take a picture-they are growing in the tent. I was wondering if this has happenned to anyone else. After 9 weeks they should be budding. are over fertilized

Kinda looks like it’s showing flowers? Plant looks severely stretched though.

My white widow auto didn’t flower after 60 days until I brought my lights down to 112/12