Plants hitting the ceiling of tent

Great! Will do!!!

@Cannabisshark I did not mention I put a couple layers of heat shrink tubing on the tips of the pliers.
How long did you let them veg? Any photos of the purple haze? I have four purple haze that are 25 days. I will be using manifold training on them. They are just now 6 nodes tall and ready to be topped.

1 Like

Here is a picture of one of mine I did in week 3 of flower

You can see the knuckle where she was super cropped but again I was inside the 3 week window

2 Likes

Okay I figured you would probably have to do something like that to protect from damage. Here’s some pics. The tall ones in the back are the purple haze and the shorter ones in front are Cherry pie. It’s my first grow so they aren’t the best. Doubt I’ll get much yield but oh well.

3 Likes

Your gonna end up with more than u think. Just you watch. Looks good.

4 Likes

I really liked the ILGM Purple Haze: more upbeat than couchlock but not too jittery.

1 Like

@beardless … perfect tip… I do same thing but instead of needle nose I use the handle side of a pair of scissors…basicly using scissors backwars… you really only need to do this to hardened branches… its helpful when you run into a height issue and you need to lock 1 big branch down that has several other branches on it… new growth is generally very soft and you could do it with your thin and forefinger easy

2 Likes

Thanks but it is a sad state of affairs. I have to use pliers because arthritis in my hands has zapped the strength out of them.

3 Likes

Haven’t tried it yet but my seeds are from ILGM do I can’t wait!

Thanks man! Greatly appreciate the feedback!!! I’m hard in myself lol. My first grow so I’m insecure about it. Thanks brother!

1 Like

Wow! Pretty cool! Looks great!

1 Like

I took these pics today.

4 Likes

Thank you. I’m trying to get them to harvest and I thought I was about a week away but turns out I have about a month left. I just posted up a bunch of pics on my thread First grow with real genetics
If you want to see more and you can read about my screwups lol.

2 Likes

me too, I put surgical tubing on & heat shrink over that

1 Like

Haha! Yes! Thanks for the link!

You don’t have to crush it that hard unless your doing it way down low. I’d give it a try.

1 Like

Those stems look green/pliable enough that supercropping is a viable option. I would recommend LST but I can see that lack of available horizontal space precludes that option.
Nice healthy girls you got there. :wink:

2 Likes

Thanks man! Appreciate it! Yes, I had no room at all to LST these. Just too small of an area.