Plants growing slow

my seedlings. Started ok, however, the sprout was too heavy and broke/bent on the stem. I propped and cared for my plant, but sinc2 2/29/17. My plant is still very short. Is this normal growth

Your plant looks pretty healthy to me.

What type of light are you using?

Best thing to do is to copy and paste this support ticket into your post.

COPY/PASTE: This “Support Ticket” into your forum post. Answer these simple questions the best you can. If you do not know, or do not use something; Just say so = NA
Strain; Type, Bag seed, or NA
Soil in pots, Hydroponic, or Coco? System type?
PH of runoff or solution in reservoir?
What is strength of nutrient mix? EC, or TDS
Indoor or Outdoor Light system, size?
Temps; Day, Night
Humidity; Day, Night
Ventilation system; Yes, No, Size
AC, Humidifier, De-humidifier,
Co2; Yes, No

Add anything else you feel would help us give you a most informed answer.

Without the support ticket and the fact that shes 3 months old I’m going to recommend you transplant her into at least a 3 gallon pot. That pot she is in is way too small. If she’s a photo and you have the room get her into a 5 gallon.

She looks like a very healthy 3-4 week old plant. @MaineCoonMom

That’s a 3 month old plant?

She’s uber small but super healthy from the looks of things. I have little exp so can’t really advise but I but like the pro above suggests… when you take her out there will be more roots than soil lol

1 Like

Yes, as I said the stem broke and I tended to it constantly until it was strong… I have it constantly under lights and in window. Its been too cold to bring outside… Any suggestions
Thank you
Liz

2 things jumping out at me constant lights and no mention as to what you are using for soil or feeding them?
If I had to guess I would say a mostly organic soil and you aren’t adjusting ph of your water any I may be wrong, If I’m not I would suggest a transplant to bigger pot and buying ph meter and some ph up and down to adjust ph adding 4-6hrs of dark per day

Certainly let her get 6 hours rest of say, and just try to keep patient, give her a month on 18/6 and i bet she doubles in size.

Right now, it’s in regular potting soil, should I feed, or prune it what about putti,g outside

Hi, im using regular potting soil and distilled water, should I feed, or prune

again, I couldn’t seem to get my journal on the Forum.
Can you tell me if my buds will get bigger or what can I do. For them
after that whole soapy water ordeal they came back but not so good because the weather wasn’t hot enough I’m ready to bring it inside under the lights,
I was also thinking of splitting the stem at the bottom. any advice would be welcome to thank

no emails thanx