Plants are small with yellow leaves

From a fellow grower: I can’t seem to figure out what the problem is here. I had a pest problem a couple weeks ago that I got rid of, but have consistent yellow and pale leaves. The soil is called Kellogg, it’s an organic mix of arbor fines, perlite, peat moss. I water every couple of days but I planted my germinated seed in its final pot which is a 3 gallon fabric pot. I just started giving it fox farms Grow Big.

2 Likes

I’m not familiar with that medium, is it amended with nutrients? What’s your watering routine and PH :love_you_gesture:

2 Likes

what type of kellogg is it

1 Like

My question also.

This is most likely the problem. Seedlings for the first 2 weeks in soil do not need water, as long as the medium was moistened prior to planting, they need humidity and a dome. After that you start watering around the plant, not at the stem.

Did you start in a solo cup? Placing a germed seed in a 3 or 5 gallon pot is not the best course of action. Even with autos most folks start in the solo and then transplant to the forever home. Hopefully this helps, sad to see a good seed go bad.

Looks like overwater and you should not be adding any nutrients at this point imo