Plants are pushing out one leaf instead of 7 or five fingers

So i have these plants that are very healthy that are outdoors in a supersoil about 4 feet already but she’s pushing out only one leaf everywhere…sometimes 3 fingers but nowhere do i see 7 or 5…There are 3 of the same Strain and reputable Genetics…I got Regular seeds so i ended up sexing them at 3 weeks and all strains were fine showing their sexes but now these 3 are only ones with problem…Strain?..Maybe did i shock them or something?..Will they still produce good flower at harvest?..They are growing very strong and a very healthy green.

Fill this out I suspect you should start feeding them flower nutrients
You didn’t mention it

COPY/PASTE the below list into your forum post.
Answer these simple questions the best you can.
If you do not know, or do not use something; Just say so = NA

Strain; Type, Bag seed, or NA

Soil in pots, Hydroponic, or Coco?

System type?

PH of runoff or solution in reservoir?

What is strength of nutrient mix? EC, or TDS

Indoor or Outdoor

Light system, size?

Temps; Day, Night

Humidity; Day, Night

Ventilation system; Yes, No, Size

AC, Humidifier, De-humidifier,

Co2; Yes, No

If you can, upload a picture of your plant. It helps the diagnosis, if needed.

Add anything else you feel would help us give you a most informed answer. Feel free to elaborate, but short, to the point questions and facts will help us help you :slight_smile:

Thanks!

My guess is they were stressed from the light change of sexing. I’ve had clones do that for a few weeks until they get comfortable again.

Are they auto?

Its probably a reveg thing like a monster cropped plant that pushes one leaf until its completely back in veg

No they are regulars.

Ok sorry…new here so im just starting to learn the ropes but ill get it…thanks

Was there regular growth before sexing? I’ve had a plant (bagseed) that went full retard from the start, and the other five from the same bag were all normal. I just suspected genetic mutation.

Also, the buds were small, and airy. Not very potent.

Im thinking genetic mutation too…i have 3 of same strain doing it.

I’d let it grow, and maybe hash it if the buds look weak