Plants are in full bloom!

I’m on about day 22 of flower, anyone have any suggestions or comments? Let me know what y’all think! Thank you for your feedback!

17 Likes

Looks like you’re nailing it. Have no suggestions for you other than keep doing what you’re doing.

8 Likes

Looks healthy! Great job. :+1:

5 Likes

That’s bloomin marvelous :drooling_face:

4 Likes

Thank you guys so much! How many weeks you think they have left? They’re at about day 22 of flower. Just curious to see what everyone thinks :metal::metal:

2 Likes

Thank you so much brother! I appreciate it!

2 Likes

Those are so happy and healthy looking. I wou guess you have at least 5 or 6 weeks left. Happy growing :blush::v:

4 Likes

@Flitme gotcha covered there.
When all the white hairs turn dark and shriveled, you need to check trichomes with a magnifier to fine tune the harvest! :mag_right: :microscope:

3 Likes

Looking good brother nice job.

1 Like

Look great. Keep on keeping on!

1 Like

I’m jealous, awesome!! I might think about bending those few tallest in the back over to the canopy height and then see where you stand on adjusting light once everyone is even. I also might just ponder and never do it of course :joy:

1 Like

Looking good. My suggestion is to get a good pair of trimming scissors.

2 Likes

Keep up the good work plants look healthy. :clap:

1 Like

22 days of flowering opposed to changing light schedule?
9 weeks flower = 63 days - 22 days = 41 days. Lets call it 6 weeks give or take a week.

1 Like

I actually flipped them on the 17th of January

looking awesome

@kellydans Happy Cannaversary

1 Like

Thanks @BudzMS :+1:I appreciate that.

1 Like

I just took these today!

3 Likes

Me too. We’re at the same stage right now. Keep us updated. I want to see the progression of yours along with mine

I’m noticing that some of the pistols are changing colors here and there, is that normal?