Plants are droopy, dry, and folding up

Hey guys, I’m doing my first grow and a friend of mine gave me a 40yr old strain that he’s been maintaining himself. He stays it was the first seedless strain around. Anywho my plants look healthy, the clone that he gave me started out growing nicely but since transplanting them not so much. It’s droopy, leaves feel dry, and others folding upwards. I have an indoor tent setup, 2 600w led lights (24 hours), fan blowing every other hour, growing in fox farms soil, Ph of water filetered is 6.5, temp all day is 73-78 digrees, humidity stays around 51%, and it’s in a nursery pot. (I hope that’s everything) here is a picture, please tell me your thoughts on how to fix this. And thank you!!!

Which FF soil looks like too much N, how old are they?

Ocean forest. She is about 3weeks old

Her previous soil is unknown unfortunately. I put transplanted her 3 days ago. Thank you

FFOF is pretty hot and some strains do not like it until they are older. do a search on Nitrogen Toxicity and see what you think, and a support ticket would help us make an informed decision
Strain; Type, Bag seed, or NA
Soil in pots, Hydroponic, or Coco?
System type?
PH of runoff or solution in reservoir?
What is strength of nutrient mix? EC, or TDS
Indoor or Outdoor
Light system, size?
Temps; Day, Night
Humidity; Day, Night
Ventilation system; Yes, No, Size
AC, Humidifier, De-humidifier,
Co2; Yes, No
If you can, upload a picture of your plant. It helps the diagnosis, if needed.
Add anything else you feel would help us give you a most informed answer. Feel free to elaborate, but short, to the point questions and facts will help us help you … OH YEAH Welcome to ILGM FORUM a lot of good people willing to help, just ask…

Suggest you avoid fertilized media. Best if you control the feeding for different growth stages.
Btw…5 gallon container would make more goodies.

Nute burn or possibly led burn. How far away are your lights? What size is your tent? Why is the fan on an hour/off an hour?