Planting my seedlings

Should I keep the dome on for a couple more days or no?

Also I have this light from before. Would it be good for anything?

Grow light bulb is probably not gonna do much with so low of wattage.

1 Like

A couple more days wouldnt hurt. And honestly no that light wont do much of anything, sorry to say.

1 Like

Thank you. Probably gonna go another day then pull the dome and give her water.

2 Likes

@Borderryan22 just curious, how far above my seedling should my light be on day 10 and is 50% good?

Hopefully she still looks good to everyone

1 Like

More important is your DLI. Download the photone app. Youll probably want a DLI around 20 somethingish.

1 Like

Looks great. I forgot and will likely do so again. What light are you using?

1 Like

Viparspectra p2000
That is the light. And I cant find that app. The one called that says photo editor…

Good growing to you.

2 Likes

I couldn’t get that app on this phone but managed to get it on an ald phone. My DLI is at about 23

1 Like

Day 13

1 Like

Sounds bout right bro. As she gets a little bigger you can bump that uo slowly till you’re around 35 DLI. Run that more or less to flower.

Its what Im doin.

1 Like

Thanks, I’m going to add a picture of my big plant. Unfortunately she’s in her dark period right now. I have some questions about her I will ask tomorrow. You mind a tag or two?

1 Like

Run em. I will help where and if I can.

Let me start by saying I have no idea what strain she is or exactly how old. I planted it in a mixture of miracle gro potting soil and garden soil. This was before I became serious about growing.
I have had her at 12/12 for a week now with no nutes and only tap water. The light is my original one which I know is not enough. (New one coming tomorrow).
Just wondering how you think she looks and any suggestions?

What are you planning on using for nutes? Looks pretty good to me.

I have this coming today for my new plant but no idea for the flwering one. (It is in that stage right?)

Another question, how much and how often should she be drinking at this stage?