Planting my seedlings

About how big would you suggest I let her get?
I’m really dumb when it comes to all this.
Have a good night and thanks again for the help.

Half the size you want her to be when done. She’ll double in size after you flip. That is a very exciting time. The stretch! Growth so fast it is noticeable from morning to night.

1 Like

@Borderryan22 got one poking through. Maybe wait a day or 2 then dome?

3 Likes

You can cover now if you want! Way to go!

2 Likes

Thanks. 12/12 light about 12" above at 50% will that work?

1 Like

If it’s an auto go to 18/6 and keep it. If it’s a photoperiod, put on 18/6 until plant is almost half as tall as you want. Then go to 12/12 to initiate flower. An auto will flower whenever it’s ready.

Yeah it’s a bubblegum auto so 18/6 it is.
Thank you.

2 Likes

So far so good!

2 Likes

Glad you went with a different light. I just saw this and was gonne chime in as the specs on the first light you posted is only 60w true draw.

2 Likes

@Bonjoyle Thanks right now that one is on my seedling, I have my older plant under the bigger one for now. I’ll probably pull the bigger plant when I take my dome off the new one.
I have no idea what the older plant is. I am open to suggestions on light distance and percentage for the new plant though.

18/6 day 2 under dome

1 Like

Looks great. Im gonna use larger domes like that next go around.

1 Like

Think I’m going to trash my older plant and get my new one under the bigger light.
My older plant.

Why would you do something so taboo? :smirk:

2 Likes

What do you think it should look like?
Just put it under the new light and let her grow.

3 Likes

Because I know nothing about what the older one is. And I want this new one to flourish

I would at the least keep them both! :face_in_clouds:

1 Like

Times would be different on my lighting and don’t have another dark room.

Heck you could even experiment on her. Maybe a new training technique you havent done before. She sure is healthy.

1 Like

@Borderryan22
How long do I keep her domed?
The dome is pretty wide so I don’t think the leaves will ever touch the sides. She is looking good though.

1 Like