Planting my seedlings

Could have excess salts driving up those PPMS and crashing the PH. I would go in with straight water at 7.0 and slowly give her enough to get around 20-30% run off. This will help rinse some of the salts away and help stabilize the PH. Have you been alternating water and feed days to liberal run off? Soil correct not coco :love_you_gesture:

Dolomite lime will help raise and stabilize the PH but will take a good week or better

1 Like

Not been altering days just feed every 3 days.

Since I fed her today should i wait for straight water or hit her with it today?

I do have one leaf like this

1 Like

Let her hit the dry cycle and water feed. Alternate feed and water days going forward. Those spots resemble some splash burn from top feeding??

2 Likes

Those spots resemble some splash burn from top feeding??
That is very possible I’m a little sloppy.
So I fed today and will water Friday.
Yesterday and today she’s getting pretty warm had one last heat wave come through.
And yes I’m just using ff happy frog soil.

2 Likes

Follow what @OGIncognito said on alternating feed days. I feed FF nutes and then next watering i mix up some worm tea and cleankelp. I’m getting great results.

Like 2 inches a day of growth right now.

2 Likes

Very nice. I haven’t noticed much upward growth since I last moved my light to 18". I was moving it fairly often up until this last move. Not sure how long she’s been in flower, gonna have to go back through my pictures. Helps taking a picture and dating them every day. Something to compare with if there’s another grow in my future.

1 Like

Hey there Jim,
You’ll be ready to submit those girls for the BOM Bud of the Month contest soon. If you have time, why not go by there and check out the entries. And if, just if, you think my bud is the best drop me a vote. If not, share the love with someone else on there and don’t forget to be ready to enter when your girls get bigger! Thanks!

2 Likes

Thanks, I will definitely go check them out!

@HeyJB @OGIncognito
Should I leave the yellow leaves or trim them out?

They are only near the bottom

2 Likes

I would remove them, they are done and let her put the energy into healthy growth areas :love_you_gesture:

1 Like

Thanks… I fed her this morning and results were pretty good.

Ph in 7.3
Ppm in 338

Ph out 5.9
Ppm out 1143

Still pretty lol

2 Likes

I meant to say watered her no nutes this round.

1 Like

Well done Growmie, PH is still a little out range but good idea to go in higher :love_you_gesture:

2 Likes

Just curious, does she look normal at this point?
20220927_121650

1 Like

Looking about as good as you could hope for IMO. They are green, mean, and lean. :slight_smile: Now it’s just biding your time to the finish line. Keep up the good work.

1 Like

Thanks, I’m hoping the cold weather holds off.
My garage where my McGyver grow room is isn’t heated.

I hear ya. I’ve got an AC in my grow room but no heat. I was honestly hoping the chill would help me get some fall colors out of mine, but time will tell. I just barely flipped to 12/12 so likely a harvest just after Thanksgiving. Then hopefully enough cure for a Christmas smoke!

1 Like

Are you growing autos? I’m still doing a 18/6 do I cange it for autos?

I’m doing photos. You can keep it 18/6 if you like. I think most auto growers keep that schedule. However, I did throw some autos in with my photos last run and they grew just fine under the 12/12 schedule. It’s really up to you. I think if heat is an issue running the lights 16 on will allow you to run them less intense = less heat.

I actually need the extra heat at night. It’s running around 75-80° through the day and close to 65° at night so I turned off my exhaust fan to keep the heat in at night. I do have a small electric heater if it gets too cold at night.