Planted 2nd week of sept. WW auto

These look to be doing good not sure some better than others but I planted them in 3’s 1-1/2 weeks apart would love some feed back on how long maybe to harvest?

3 Likes

Just trying to get some Knowledgeable options and maybe some tips thnx y’all

1 Like

If you can get some pics in regular lighting but still have a ways to go

3 Likes

Ur plants look good how long have they been in flower for

2 Likes

Welcome ! Looking good In the future if you continue to grow you My consider a upgrade on your lights , looks like you have a pretty big space. Good luck finish it up . :handshake::v:

3 Likes

Pics of a bud or buds a bit close with reg lighting or just a camera flash will show all the natural colors also u might want to consider a new light for future grows as what u wave there now will basically cover a 2x2 area with the lights combined. U will get bud from plants for sure but ur gonna be depressed in the end good lighting with Samsung lm301b or h chips meanwell drivers are best for lighting. There are cheaper styles but for best hlg rapid PLC strips are best. Cheaper lights king Brite enfun. Mars hydro. Spider farmer. Good luck. Looking nice so far

4 Likes

2 almost 3 week on those autos

2 Likes

Yes 2 1000 watt Giixer other tent has 2 1000 watt Mars hydro I had a High pressure sodium in there but the ballast burnt up

2 Likes

They are very nice i have a ww auto its six weeks into flower

1 Like

I do have 2 1000 watt Mars hydro and a 600 watt Mars hydro in my other tent had a 600 watt hps/mh in we’re those pics we’re taking but ballast burnt some how think I should go that route again?

How long is the flower stage last for autos?

1 Like

@Cornbread Most strains of autos Grow time start to finish 12 to 14 weeks. And they usually start flowering between 4 to 7 weeks so there is some variables . Hope that helps good luck

1 Like

Second week of sept I sprout 1st 3 then every 3 1-1/2 week after the next

1 Like