Any idea. Deficiency, ripeness, or ph
Start off by checking to see if ph is correct
As @hornhead mentioned good place to start checking pH. With all the leaves all over the plant drooping down turning yellow I would also chick to run off on the PPM see where you’re at and make adjustments accordingly.
Yup pH looks like main culprit. Yellowing (so cant uptake N) and cal dots (not enough cal) so id wager pH induced lockout
How about we start with this?
COPY/PASTE the below list into your forum post.
Answer these simple questions the best you can.
If you do not know, or do not use something; Just say so; Or post
NA (non applicable)
- What strain, Seed bank, or bag seed
- Method: Soil w/salt, Organic soil, Hydroponics, Aquaponics, KNF
- Vessels: Pots, Grow beds, Buckets, Troths
- PH of Water, Solution, runoff (if Applicable)
- PPM/TDS or EC of nutrient solution if applicable
- Indoor or Outdoor
- Light system
- Temps; Day, Night
- Humidity; Day, Night
- Ventilation system; Yes, No, Size
- AC, Humidifier, De-humidifier,
- Co2; Yes, No
Always try to upload a clear picture of any issues you may have to allow the community to assist you.
Add anything else you feel would help us give you a most informed answer should be included. Feel free to elaborate, but short and to the point questions and facts will help us help you in a more efficient manner