Plant wont grow

So the problem plant is the 5inch runt. All there plants were germinated at the same time there is 2 big 10inch waiting games and the 5inch is a mystery seeds from som good bud. The runt sprouted 3 days after the 2 waiting games there was a little white mold on the soil of the runt when I transplanted but figured it would be okay, I transplanted a little early but it has 2x in size since and the 2 fem waiting games have 4x in size.
Please someone help me
In The pics it looks like it’s not getting light that’s only cause I used its light to take the picture, I’m running full spec led lights 3 300w 2 of which are panel LEDs and one is a led bulb

1 Like

Are you feeding?

1 Like

Do u feed them nutes. What kind of soil is it in how much nites do u feed whats yhe ph in and out and the ppm in and out. Do u use ro water tap water. How often do u feed or water. How big is the tent it is in. With 3 300 w lights that pust just ove 100 tru watts might not be enough light for the plants honestly rhe 33 lights u have will probably be good enough to grow 1 plant at a time and u moght get abdescent quantity but they will most likely be dense airy buds. Im only saying this because i grew 3 plants under 2 300 w a 600w a 60 w a 45 w a 2000w china full spec and a 3000w china loght and all plants had airy buds. But i did get almost 5 zips on 1 and 3 iff the other 2 plants each so 11 zips off 3 pla ts could have been doubled with better lighting. Loghts are the most important part of the grow. No lights no grow. Weak lights weak grows. So if u r up for spending a few bucks to help out your grow drop some sizes in the post and we can get u a good hookup so u r growing the dopest dope

1 Like

Think of plants like you do people just because they have the same parents don’t make them look the same. Some short tall fat and so on. They look healthy good job and good luck

1 Like

She looks healthy, just short and super bushy. You might try raising her light to get her to stretch some, if you want her taller.

1 Like

Overall I think your plants look good, not all plants grow at the same rate. When they hit that stretch mode they’ll start shooting up. I think they will be fine.
Good luck

1 Like

There are so many questions I dont know where to start answering… lol
Fox farm ocean soil I give nutrients every other week, distilled water always I have a light meter so the lights arnt a issue plus I’ve grown sucsefully with them before. They are good lights forsure my buddy that also grows said they more then acceptable for my tent and plants, I have a small tent 5ft H x 3ft L x 2ft W
I have humidifier for when needed I use 3 gal fabric pots my nutris is just TPS ONE and ive had great results so far full exhaust system with vivosun inline fan 440 cfm for my 6inch G-HYDRO air filter

I appreciate everyone’s help and encouragement, thank you all