Plant to harvest

so. ( and im sorry i am maxing posts here every day so far lol just got lotsa questions) so i have heard some stories of autos going 3 to 5 weeks past the 10 week mark… how often does this happen? not worried about the indoor ones but there will be a cpl outdoors and while i know i have 10 weeks of warm enough weather any more would be starting to risk it for temp and mosture as well im in grow zone 7 u.s… and when they do go over if they do is it generaly not by alot or are teh stories ive heard an often ccurence?

@Foeshamer that 10 is breeders guide under perfect conditions from what i understand. My last auto grow (inside) was almost 13 weeks some can go 100 or so days. Hope that helps.

2 Likes

that helps immensely , provided the 100 day mark is like a absolutely no later than , but knowing a little in advance i can change a cpl things around and use different pots so as to be able to move or even bring in if necessary. recently talked to my local mmp people and im actually ok to use outdoor and even a green house . there was much debate about this previously. our dispensary’s haven’t even opened yet but the way the laws read it made it sound like only growers for dispensarys could grow outdoor … next summers gonna be amazing i just know it

i have 3 auto starting week 12, going to cut one tonight and the other 2 hopefully next week

You can grow outdoor. But you can’t go over the 6 flowering 6 veg and 6 clones. And remember, anything under 14” is considered a clone. It’s not vegging until it’s over 14”. My buddy started 6 outside in a green house. Once they got 14” tall they are considered vegging. So then on then inside he did autoflowers and was able to keep them under 14” until they started flowering ( therefor they are considered clones and keeping him within legal limit. He was able to harvest those indoor autos before his outdoor ones started flowering. Therefore again…keeping him within the 6 flowering limit. As soon as he harvested inside…his outdoor girls started to flower as it was past summer solstice. Then…while his outdoor girls were flowering. He started photos inside and will veg them until he harvests his outdoor and then at that point turn the lights to 12/12 on his indoor to make them flower. And then repeat the whole process again next year. Lol. It makes for a tight timeline…but it can be done. @Foeshamer did you get an email when receiving your card from the state? They should of sent you a copy of the entire statute from the state law. It’s about 30 pages long…but most of it is about the facilities making cannabis infused substances (edibles) and commercial grow facilities. But there is a complete breakdown for homegrowers, explaining all the do’s and donts. Just like you said in an earlier post about the indoor “locked room” and the patient having the only access. Outside there are also restrictions. You can’t grow it on your back deck or in you vegetable garden next to your tomatoes. I’m not sure the exact requirements as I don’t grow outside, but it of course needs to be locked…possibly a fence around it. It can’t be seen from eye level. Or from any level of any neighboring buildings. So if your neighbor has a 3 story house and can see into your back yard from his upstairs bathroom window. Then technically it’s not accepted. In a perfect world you live on some acreage and can’t even see your neighbors. Lol. But if you get time…find the law and read all that applies to you. IMO…we waited a long time to be able to grow our own here in the show me state. So I’m doing every single detail by the law. Im not doing anything to risk my patient and/or cultivation card. It’s good to be informed. I’ve rambled enough. Feel free to ask anything regarding the law. I don’t know it all…but I’ve read it at least 5 times. Lol. I wanna make sure my room and technique is flawless…just Incase they decide to inspect my room, I want it on the up and up. I’ve waited 20 years to be able to do this…I ain’t doing shit to chance it. Lol. Good luck with your grow. I’m using FFOF and FFHF as well. Week 9 of amnesia and dreamberry autos. So for so good. :+1:. Hope you got something out of this book I’ve just written … the weed makes me ramble. Lol

1 Like

i actually spoke with mmmp ( missouri medical marijuana program) you are correct outside is legit can be behind a fence or in a greenhouse so long as not visible to the unaided eye and is locked i also have cameras on my grow just in case . and yes they sent me the pdf with my card. and i did read thru it you are correct it is mostly intended for commercial cultivatino but there are about 3 pages dedicated to patients and i too am doing everything by the letter of the law as since im legit i dnot wanna risk losing my card … im sry ffof and ffhf? also a side note those hps/mh set ups come with 2 bulbs wich ones for flowering and wich ones for vegging? sry pardon my igorance on the topic.

Have one auto (Blueberry) into her 10th week of flowering (14th overall since pooping ground). Still white pistils and clear trichomes!). My Amnesia just completed her 8th week flowering (12th week total). Hoping one to two weeks max for each! :crossed_fingers:t3: :crossed_fingers:t3:

Good luck.

FFOF fox farm ocean forest. And FFHF fox farm happy frog

I have LED so I wouldn’t be the best at recommending hps or mh.

Glad to see fellow Missourians growing and on here! Been a long time coming for us getting legalized. I have an indoor tent setup all locked up and up to their standards. I’m trying 2 Gorilla Glue Autos now. 1 in a Pot for Pot soil and 1 going into FFOF/FFHF mix. First time.growimg anything so it’s been a learning experience for sure.

1 Like

Welcome @EYE69MYSELF glad to see some local growers on here. I’m just now starting my second grow using FFOF and FFHF. Doing zkittlez, green crack, and gelato og. Keep in touch with your grow, would love to chat and talk Cannabis sometime. Hell…maybe we can get together sometime and share some of our harvest. :grin::exploding_head:. Just finished up 3 dreamberry and 3 amnesia autos. Curing up now. What part of state are ya? I’m in central

1 Like

I haven’t had Zkittles yet but hear great things. I love Green Crack! I’ll pop in and update in my grow for sure, I’m learning as I go so all for chatting. I live in St. Louis so stuck doing an indoor grow for now. How did you mix up your Fox Farm soils? I’ve been reading a bunch of different ways so kinda overwhelming. I have OF and HF and a bag of perlite for a 5 gal fabric pot. I’ve read to layer the bottom 3/4ish with Ocean Forest then the rest with Happy Frog. Also read just do from 50/50 to 60/40 full mix. Also confused on how much perlite to add to it all. Never had to mix soil before so not really sure what to do.

These are my 2 Gorilla Glue Auto babies. 6 and 7 days old.

1 Like

im only a cpl hours from st louis …ripley county . yall are lucky it took me forever to get my grow set up so my first run is about a week or 10 days presumably from flower gorilla glue autos . until then tho with this looking for a new job thing ill be verry anxiously awaiting this harvest

2 Likes

1 Like

1 Like

I layered the soils.I did bottom half of pot with FFOF and the top with FFHF. I was advised against actually mixing the two. But since then I have heard of growers doing so. So I guess it’s personal opinion. For my next grow I’m going with more of the FFOF. I’m going to fill the entire pot with FFOF except where the seed will be planted. I’ll leave about a solo cup size hole in the soil and fill that with the happy frog. I add about 20% perlite. Most growers say around 30%, but fox farm adds some perlite to theirs soils… but not enough in my opinion. So I add little more. I’m about an hour from stl.:facepunch:

2 Likes

Awesome thanks! I’m interested in how differently these will grow in different soils. I’m going to run nutes when flowering starts on the one in Fox Farm too. Just water in the other. Going to have to rig something up to keep the sides of my text out. So much negative pressure it’s sucking the walls in so much it kits my light and my fan cant oscillate. Got a high cfm kit from Gorilla Grows that I’m going to try and rig to work for my non Gorilla Grow tent.

You’re way down there by the ozarks. Funny , I moved to Missouri 30 years ago as a kid and still have never been to the Ozarks. Your setup looks great. You build it yourself? Have you looked into the AutoPot system? Would work great your setup. They have one you can use fabric pots on too.

yeah it was a storage room but i cleared most of it out put up my own reflective material and used a hog panel across the ceiling for structure to hang light cords etc . yeah its hilly here i have no ideah why they call them mountains tho i moved here 5 years ago from washington in the cascade mountain range … these things arent even foothills lol . but it is a nice area