Plant tips brown yellowing, flower stage

Hey all the tips of my plant are browning and not getting any better, I have been only water feeding since I put it into flower no nutrients and it doesn’t seem to stop, I thought it was nutrient burn, but now I have no idea.

2 Likes

They don’t look that bad, the damage won’t go away once it’s done so look at the new growth. You should stop nutrients once they flower… you only need to reduce N, but the P and K should actually be increased. There are a lot of good Bloom Nutrients out there. There are also other supplements that might be needed depending on your soil and what water you use

More info would help a lot: Lights (type, strength/distance)? Growing medium? Soil?Nutrients? Strain? Seed or clone? Water (RO, tap, distilled)?

Lights are just some cheap ones off the internet, led no clue on strength, 15 ish inches or so, miracle grow soil, General hydro nutrients and cal mag , northern lights, seed, ro water
Also all new growth has the yellow tips getting dark. I didn’t do any nutrients for almost 2 weeks, and new growth still comes in like that with water

is your miracle grow organic no nutes or time released fertilizer?

1 Like

My post should have said you shouldn’t stop nutrients once the start flowering

2 Likes

I’m guessing time released it’s like the cheapest bag you can buy at walmart. Def not organic, prolly time release I don’t have the bag anymore

1 Like

so every time you water you released fertilizer

1 Like

This is exactly the problem. She’ll make it, but she might not be perfect. That soil is going to release more N every time you water, so she’ll probably keep burning. That’s why we stay away from soil with time release nutrients. There’s no way to control what the plant is getting.

1 Like

Thanks so much, ya I made a big mistake using miracle grow and won’t in the future. Thanks again for the help

2 Likes