Plant showing severe damage/change/stress

Will fungus nats hurt anything?

1 Like

Yup they eat the roots. They are found in moist soil near the top of soil

Ok got some stuff coming for them,Thanks.

1 Like

Yeah, I had some as you can see in the post earlier this year.I completely exterminated them with the DE, you have to put a heavy coat on the top layer of soil. I also mixed it in with my soil. I had it bad so I switched pots and soil and put chunky perlite and DE in layers. Id start at them bottom with a nice layer of perlite then put some DE and soil and keep layering it. And I had made more drain holes because gnats like the soil staying wet, and my pots always stayed wet at the bottom till I fixed with more drainage and chunky perlite. This is how I got rid of them havent seen one since, try adding a fan on the floor blowing around your plants. I also have used gnatmix and it is good, makes a hard concrete that they cant break in order to get to surface.Good luck, I hate fungus gnats @chip9239

Thanks I just started them on their 12/and 12 cycle don’t want to loose them now.While I have you do they kinda fall off when your not giving them full light and go to 12/and 12…Thanks DR DankThumb420

1 Like

What do you mean fall off? They probably are adjusting to the new light schedule. Can you post a picture? If droopy over water and underwater cause a droopy look very similar to eachother. Id have to see a picture. I am no expert but might be able to help you out. @chip9239

What seeds auto or photo and what strain? Soil or hydro and what light

Oops I am growing white widow I have 4 auto strain and the rest regular .I think their doing good just not as good when they were on 24 and soil and hps 400 watt

Uploading…

3 Likes

Nice lookin plants. I believe autoflower can be ran at 18-6 or pretty much any time schedule because they flower on their own time. Some people do 24 hours of lighting. Theres always debate whether cannabis needs a dark period. I think my plants grow significantly in the dark ,just my opinion. Your plants look perky and healthy

Thanks I had started with 10 auto and they popped up fast then just sat there and did nothing,The 4 i have left are almost ready they finally took off they have been growing for 4 months…I think it had to do with the soft water ,started giving them lake water and they started to grow.Whats funny is don’t even smoke it the old lady does…But its fun to grow…I just ordered some fox farm for the flowering stage see how that works.

1 Like

Well atleast you can hope for a bigger harvest considering how long they have been vegging. Fox farms seems to be a good nutrients line. Have you gotten your free sample of mammoth p ? Type in the search bar on the page " mammoth p sample " the thread should come up with the link @chip9239

Three weeks into flowering

3 Likes

Looking good chip @chip9239

1 Like

Gonna be some good buds

1 Like

Hey chip, how are your plants?

Great they look fabulous everything is good we smoked a sample just for funUploading…

1 Like

blockquote, div.yahoo_quoted { margin-left: 0 !important; border-left:1px #715FFA solid !important; padding-left:1ex !important; background-color:white !important; }

Good thanks we sampled some pretty good

2 Likes

Started 5 more see if I can improve

1 Like

If anything I need to get PH right

1 Like

They look good, and yes definitely need ph in check. How are u checking ph @chip