Plant Sexing Traits

Okay. I’m gonna Veg about 2 more weeks (total of 8 week Veg)til I send them In flowering. I might do 9 weeks in total for veg time. So I will be expecting to see the genders of the plants early flower stage to mid flower stage?

8 weeks is plenty. Most generally most plants will show sex during the 6-8 weeks in veg.

1 Like

Okay thank you guys! When I get about 7 1/2-8weeks into veg I’ll take a pic of them with loupe. Also have you tried the brand Great White Mycorrozae?

I haven’t but others have with great success.

1 Like

I can’t comment on the brand, but I use myco and it’s great stuff.

1 Like

I’m using it now. Within 4 days plants are showing improvement the Gorilla Glue that was stunted isn’t anymore. I have been told it’s like the liquid myco but the liquid kind is for aquaponics don’t know if that’s true or not. @MidwestGuy @Covertgrower

Can you use myco when seeds are germinating in a cup of water?

I thought I saw someone use it like that… but I would check instructions… @MattyBear thoughts?

1 Like

I’ve not seen it. I use a 5-10 drops of hydrogen peroxide in tap water to soak them for germination

1 Like

Does it make it sprout faster using hydrogen peroxide?

It helps loosen up the shell and makes them easier to shed their shells

1 Like

I kinda put a little more than 10 drops of hydrogen peroxide on accident but I had checked the seed and it now has a very small tail. I have a feeling when the seed eventually gets to late veg stage to determine sex of it it will end up being a male. If it does I’ll make something out of it lol

1 Like

You can have up to a 50% solution of H2O2/water and be ok, but you don’t need that much.