Plant seems too small

I’ve have the first set of real leaves on plant. It has been in soil for 7 days now. It might be two inches tall and that’s it it. I have it on a 18/6 rotation, 82F down to 71F at night. Running 60% humidity. Shouldn’t this be a lot bigger by now? 1000w LED about 24 inches away. I hear where after three weeks there should be full sets of leaves. Is something wrong?

1 Like

Post some pics of the whole plant in natural light if you can. It’ll help you get more accurate advice. It might be a slow grower. I have a PH now who was a runt. But after a while she took off. Maybe that could be the issue? Hope I helped out :wink::+1:

Auto, Carmalicious.

Those tips tell me either over or under watering. One of the two are stunting it’s grow.

Where did you get that light from? Manufacturer and specs?

Giixer 1000W LED Grow Light, Dual Switch & Dual Chips Full Spectrum LED Grow Light Hydroponic Indoor Plants Veg and Flower-1000 wattt (10W LEDs 100Pcs

I think you’re good for a week. Let the roots develop then about week 2, you should start seeing some growth. This is just from what I’ve seen with my grow.

1 Like

Since they are autofem, should I be using the full light source with the red and blue led’'s or wait till flower state for that? The below light description has two light settings, veg and flower or both on at same time. With veg, it is white only.

its eary days for your gal…the best is yet to come…avoid over fussing at all costs :zzz:

Does your light have any type of dimmer? If not, I would use both lights and check your distance from the plant to make sure it’s not too hot. Autos are gonna flower whenever they feel like it from what I see.

That light isn’t (unfortunately) 1000w, it’s a Chinese misleading light. It’s only 110w. Below I pulled from the site.

New Upgrades: Compare with the traditional 1000 watt grow lamps, this new Dual-Chips 10w led lights is bigger, brighter and efficient, but consuming only 110 watts.

110w, won’t do much for flowering stage, at least what I have read. Not sure if you planned to use it to harvest.

I really dont like how the false advertising thing works on Amazon. They shouldnt allow it.

1 Like

Getting ready to put geminated one into dirt. Should I water or wait a few days?

So on the pic above, still not growing much. 10 days now. Do I need to start giving more water?

If you are putting a seed with a tail into soil, just dampen the area gently where the seed is. No need to water hard. Half a shot glass is lots!

This has been in ground now 16 days. And has not got that much bigger. Is it okay to add full nutrients yet. Up to this point it has been distilled water with a little nitrogen in organic soil.

be patient and no nutes yet and do not overtwater

Status update. Still seems small.

This is three weeks now.

Thoughts on her? Only about three inches tall.