Plant seems to be growing weird

Hi can you tell me if I have any issues with these 2 plants they dont seem to be stretching so unsure if there are any issues they have suffered a bit from nute burn but the new growth is coming through without any brown
Thanks

How many plants per bag

1 plant per bag

@Thurmo92 I’m still new at this. But if you contact @PurpNGold74 they can probably help you or link you to someone who can

1 Like

Cheers I shall wait for a reply

You answered your own question, nutrients at toxic levels cause plants to stop growing or worse depending on the nutrient that’s at the highest level of toxicity, they were likely healing while they should have been stretching. Over fertilize during bud and the same thing will happen, they’ll stop growing, be it harder to kill during flowering as opposed to grow (when they’re most sensitive).

1 Like

I didnt use no nutes until about 7 weeks then added calmag and big bud to a 25l of distilled water I put 2ml of each in but the nute burns I think was because I was spraying the water on to the leafs when I stopped spraying the leafs they recovered and they were growing well then I topped them and it has stopped them from growing they just seem to be getting pure bushy but gaining no height

1 Like

Overall I think your plants look good . normally when you top it will slow them down a little bit. Creates more of a bush effect . Keep up the good work.

2 Likes

They appear to be a little rich in nitrogen but not in bad shape.

2 Likes

I’d be happy with the shape of those plants use its structure to your advantage… tie branches to sides and open up center for light it will increase your yield the more light each top gets

2 Likes

You topped them. If I am correct your plants will bush out more to recover from topping resulting in a shorter bushier plant

Am I right @PurpNGold74

2 Likes

Yes. But ur plants appear to be in flower. They stretch a bit at the start but those buttons are pretty developd. Leaf growth should be slowing down immensely and bud development beginning

1 Like

Does that mean there will be no stretch in the plant anymore small yield??

How long have u been seeing pistils?

Since I asked about sex but could of been a few days ago but not long mate

Stretch lasts 2 weeks normally. Some longer

1 Like

Hopefully they stretch abit there still small tbh

Sometimes u dont get trees u get bushes. Could still yield decently. Autos? If not a switch back to 18/6 could be what u want

1 Like

Photos there not autos couldn’t that possibly ruin the plants