Plant recovery from pests

How ca. I help my plant recover spider mite and aphid attacks.

1 Like

Shalom, @abujungo, and welcome to ILGM! My mother in law is from Israel…hello from Las Vegas. Did you eradicate them already, or you’re still getting rid of them? Indoor or outdoor? Shoot, while we’re at it, it’s probably best if you fill out a support ticket:

COPY/PASTE the below list into your forum post.

Answer these simple questions the best you can.
If you do not know, or do not use something; Just say so; Or post
NA (non applicable)

• What strain, Seed bank, or bag seed
  • Method: Soil w/salt, Organic soil, Hydroponics, Aquaponics, KNF
  • Vessels: Pots, Grow beds, Buckets, Troths
  • PH of Water, Solution, runoff (if Applicable)
  • PPM/TDS or EC of nutrient solution if applicable
  • Indoor or Outdoor
  • Light system
  • Temps; Day, Night
  • Humidity; Day, Night
  • Ventilation system; Yes, No, Size
  • AC, Humidifier, De-humidifier,
  • Co2; Yes, No

Always try to upload a clear picture of any issues you may have to allow the community to assist you.

Add anything else you feel would help us give you a most informed answer should be included. Feel free to elaborate, but short and to the point questions and facts will help us help you in a more efficient manner :slight_smile:

Thanks! :v:

1 Like
  • SEED OG KUSH GOT THEM OUT OF BUDS I BOUGHT.
  • SOIL ORGANIC BIOBIZZ NUTES
  • CLAY POT
  • PH of Water, Solution, runoff (if Applicable
  • 6.7PH
  • Indoor or Outdoor
  • OUTDOOR
  • Light system
  • SUN
  • Temps; Day, Night
  • 34 CELCIUS 28 CELCIUS
  • Humidity; Day, Night
  • 65 DAY 55 NIGHT
  • ATMOSPHERE
  • NO
  • Co2; Yes, No
  • NO

once the pests are gone, just treat it as a normal plant. remove dead stuff and if the plant is still good, she will start eating again.

Ok thanks I will wait then.

The support ticket may seem unnecessary or excessive, but it tells us more about your setup/grow, and gets all the info (most of it at least, hopefully) in one spot, instead of 15 different questions from 15 different people. It also gives us a chance to see if maybe something unrelated might cause a problem later and save you some hassle. :v::smiley:

1 Like

Yeah elheffe I agree being organized and efficiant is always a good thing.
By the way as you mentioned I am indeed from the holy land and we are the world leader in medical marijuanna research and have been conducting clinical research in our top research facilities for many years now. Although it is still illigal here. As such on the news tonight was a report about RUSSIAN MAFIA breaking into our local marijuanna farms attemting to steal strains and know how.
I love it. Another thing is we had a feed on the telegram app called telegrass which ran for ovwr two years giving weed hook ups eluding the cos here driving them mad it had a members of over 500000 members 3 million dollars trafiking a day.
So any tip kn getting my plant healthy?

Just keep your numbers in check, make sure you’re not over or under watering, and let her recover. Can you post a picture? They say they’re worth 1000 words.

elheffe702

Regular

August 12

Just keep your numbers in check, make sure you’re not over or under watering, and let her recover. Can you post a picture? They say they’re worth 1000 words.

Visit Topic or reply to this email to respond.

Previous Replies

abujungo

August 12

Yeah elheffe I agree being organized and efficiant is always a good thing.

By the way as you mentioned I am indeed from the holy land and we are the world leader in medical marijuanna research and have been conducting clinical research in our top research facilities for many years now. Although it is still illigal here. As such on the news tonight was a report about RUSSIAN MAFIA breaking into our local marijuanna farms attemting to steal strains and know how.

I love it. Another thing is we had a feed on the telegram app called telegrass which ran for ovwr two years giving weed hook ups eluding the cos here driving them mad it had a members of over 500000 members 3 million dollars trafiking a day.

So any tip kn getting my plant healthy?

elheffe702

Regular

August 12

The support ticket may seem unnecessary or excessive, but it tells us more about your setup/grow, and gets all the info (most of it at least, hopefully) in one spot, instead of 15 different questions from 15 different people. It also gives us a chance to see if maybe something unrelated might cause a problem later and save you some hassle. :v::smiley:

abujungo

August 12

Ok thanks I will wait then.

thatguythatgrows

August 12

once the pests are gone, just treat it as a normal plant. remove dead stuff and if the plant is still good, she will start eating again.

abujungo

August 12
  • SEED OG KUSH GOT THEM OUT OF BUDS I BOUGHT.
  • SOIL ORGANIC BIOBIZZ NUTES
  • CLAY POT
  • PH of Water, Solution, runoff (if Applicable
  • 6.7PH
  • Indoor or Outdoor
  • OUTDOOR
  • Light system
  • SUN
  • Temps; Day, Night
  • 34 CELCIUS 28 CELCIUS
  • Humidity; Day, Night
  • 65 DAY 55 NIGHT
  • ATMOSPHERE
  • NO
  • Co2; Yes, No
  • NO

Visit Topic or reply to this email to respond.

To unsubscribe from these emails, click here.

Well planted my 14 og kush clones in smart pots last night. Sprayed them with biobizz leaf coat, not taking chances this time. Any other tips on keeping pests away?

Grow indoors? Haha, I’m kidding, of course. That is the million dollar question. I’ve never personally grown cannabis outdoors, so I’m not the best to ask on that one. But it seems like lots do a preventative regimen of food grade diatomaceous earth over the soil for stuff that likes the roots or grows in the soil, and then neem oil for the foliage. However, I wouldn’t spray neem on flowering plants. I’ve seen others use home remedies such as ‘juices’ made from tobacco or hot peppers. Regardless how you battle the pests, I’d recommend washing your buds at harvest to get all the nasties, dust, bird poop, and who knows what else, off of them before ingesting/inhaling/etc. any of it. She looks pretty unhappy, is that drooping since spraying?

Yeah just after the spray. Ill kepp feeding hope she bounces back.

Okay, now it is all cleared up. Seem that applying the Tamar Tech pest control during day light time causes the plant to be burned. In my haste to rid the spider mites I did more damage than the mites. It is a learning curve this gardening.
Live and learn. I’m now looking into red shade nets developed here by Genigar which are supposed to increase yield and fruit size.

Oh no! Well, at least you know. It’s never a complete loss if you gain some knowledge for the next one. Is she a complete goner?

We’ll jave tp wait and see leavesnare all dryed out but main stems still alive.

Looked like she had started to make some buds. Maybe not a total loss and you can do an alcohol wash or something.

Hi there,
How,ve you been?
I got a new prob. Spotty leaves. See pic.

What is the pH/ppm of your runoff? Temp/humidity? :thinking:

Hi there. Tjanks for answering. Well ground ph is 6.3 ground temp 86f Climate 90f 60% humid. DK ppp but use brita filtered water and some a.c. condensed water. Using biobizz nutes have been a bit light on the dosage perhaps.