Plant Protector

Just received my plant Protector kit.
My two Sour D’S and one GSC are in flowering mode. Can I still use the plant protector trio on my girls??

They don’t say you can’t but they don’t say you can either. The straight bacteria stuff is OK veg and flower. The neem oil isn’t flower friendly. If you use it you’ll leave your bud with an orange (?) flavor/taste.

1 Like

i want some of that GOOD ORANGE smelling NEEM…the same brand as Capt Jacks DB of it, smells like poo (literal, like treatment plant water smell slightly in air afterwards, lol)

1 Like

Hey if you search bergmans plant protector on google i found usa cannabis seeds which i beleive but not sure is associated with ilgm.anyways they have the same exact set, same ingredients and so forth but on their website there is exact directions.you should use 5 ml of mold sheild half way through flower 5 ml bug blaster every 10 days as preventive and 5ml of root protector but check out that site to get exact directions.

I have the same question, the instructions on the mold control is not clear. I have used it up till now on my flowering plants, will it ruin the harvest?