Plant problems!

This “Support Ticket” into your forum post.
Answer these simple questions the best you can.
If you do not know, or do not use something; Just say so = NA
Strain; Type, Bag seed, Ice Cool auto Roots organic Formula 707
Soil in pots, Hydroponic, or Coco? Soil
System type?
PH of runoff or solution in reservoir? Have been using water from tap ph 6,8
What is strength of nutrient mix? EC, or TDS not using yet
Indoor or Outdoor indoor
Light system, size? 300w led light full spectrum used it 40 cm from the leaf
Temps; Day, Night ¿¿ 79FD 74FN
Humidity; Day, Night from 53 to 64
Ventilation system; Yes, No, Size Little fan
AC, Humidifier, De-humidifier, Have dehumidifier but not using it
Co2; , No
Add anything else you feel would help us give you a most informed answer. Feel free to elaborate, but short, to the point questions and facts will help us help you

@Sura
Hey mate a couple things came to mind…

1. 40cm is about 15-16 inches…with that size plant, using LED u want the light 46-60cm (18-24 inches) away from the top of the plant…

U may be burning them slightly.

2)how old are the plants and have u started feeding them nutrients yet?

Get back with those answers and I’ll help u more bruv!

Good Luck
Cheers :beers:

With leds I start at 36" especially with seedlings
Also as mentioned on other thread soil may be too hot for seedlings soil with nutts mix in constant feed plant whenever watered
Didn’t see what type of soil your using in support tkt
Name brand & maybe pic of bag soil came in
How often are you watering?

Same thing as @Countryboyjvd1971, but my lights never go under three feets above the canopy from sprouting to recolt. I have a 1000 watts led full spectrum lamp.

@Countryboyjvd1971
What brand LED do u use that u start at 36" bruv? I personally have never had my Mars Hydro 96’s any higher than 24".
Also u said u feed the girls with every watering?

@Iloveindica i use galaxy hydro 300 watt 9 band started with 1 for seedlings and went to 3 for veg started at 36 for seedlings and wound up at around 24" for veg went don as low as 12" but started to burn my ladies so backed it off to 24" all good
I’m waiting on 2) 400watt full spectrum cob lights I’m going to add in for flowering but I’ll remove one of the 300 watt light to have a total of 4 lights with total actual watt draw of about 700watts :+1::wink:
My box is 6 feet wide 4 feet deep and 6 foot tall

No I don’t feed my girls with every watering I was saying if you use soil that has added nutrients mixed in from factory they have time release nutrients that are released slowly every time you water
But I don’t add nutrients every time every second or third watering depending on the needs of my girls

@Hammer can help. If he needs a second opinion, he should know the best source. I know he is going to want a pH answer. You may want to have that.

Good luck with that…

If your fan is direcly toward your plant, then is probably the combinination of those two things (light too near and fan toward) that may causing your problem. It cause dryness directly around your plant causing the leafs to curl up and disrupt the breathing process of your plant.

However, it’s an hypothesis. Nutrients burn is an other one, may be the soil you have is containing too much nutrients for the little ones.

And maybe it’s a combination of all the above, or not​:innocent:. Good luck ! :v:

Here is from 18 decmeber like 5 days since I germinate the seed, i start giving nutrients but then I stop because the person in the store told me that the soil brings full of nutrients

Thats the One im using now im watering every day at night

The soil PH is about 6.5 and the water i add before was 6.9 now im adding water from bottle 6.3 pH

@Sura
There u go mate…I do not think u need to water everyday, are they dry everyday?
Also I usually water when the lights first come on so the soil has the day to dry out.

And I have never used that soil, but from experience most soils have enough food for about 2-4 weeks…then you should start feeding your plant 1/4 to 1/2 strength nutrients.

Good Luck

Actually they ar not dry every day, but you think the water is making the brown marks?

Thanks for the answer!

Oh yea @Sura over watering can most definitely cause brown spots!

DO NOT water until they totally dry out. And then only water when they are mostly dry ish…

Hope This Helps

I’ll need to check the soil out but I don’t think you need to water every day
Just got home from work and I started at 430

Just a heads-up. For seedlings, you can use a mister to water the soil. You don’t actually have to “pour” water on them. That’s how I did mine until they got a little bigger. It doesn’t take much water at all.

I avoided spraying the plants unless it was a super fine mist. The water droplets can magnify the light and burn the plant. I gently knock off big droplets.

@Matthew420
Or use the tip of a paper towel to soak up the little drops left on the leaves…

lol, that would probably be smarter…

Lol :thumbsup: