Plant only grew 9” with a bud on it . Maybe me moving them in container did something?

A customer has a question and I hope we can get some opinions on it, thanks

Hello well I ordered a bunch of seeds and some grew great while others did not … the ones That did not only grew 9” with a bud on it . Maybe me moving them in container did something?
_4jmrsqgmQWY6Mxx1QJ_FnVMj2ZRkTIRoA 9JK73DFgmqScKJHdztqTncInNRlZu_ttYw

Well it’s an auto and you can tell by the yellow leaves it had a bit of a rough start. The thing with autos is your grow environment has to be pretty on point to be able to grow autos with success. They only have a 30 veg period so anything that hinders the veg growth severely impacts final yield

2 Likes

Good info. I’m regretting buying 20 auto seeds. Should have just got photos again.

1 Like

You should have no regret. If you get it right they can look like this White Widow auto.

Transplant early or put seed sprout directly into it’s forever home.

6 Likes

Autos are great, you just have to let them do their thing. Don’t give up on them!

2 Likes

I just hear a lot of negatives

Don’t knock em til you’ve tried em. :grinning:

Autos work for me, in an unfriendly state height for outdoor grows is very important to me. Getting 3 harvests in a year is an added bonus. 2ish weeks out from harvesting 4 WWA, 6 weeks from final harvest of 5 WWA. The only issue I have run into is spotting on leaves, not sure if leaf septoria or bug issue. I have sprayed for both but don’t seem to be winning that battle. I think next year I will do all 3 grows during spring/early summer. Trying to grow in these super hot and humid summer days is proving be challenging.