Plant nutrient feed

Am I correct using 1 tsp in a gallon of water on my potted plants? ( GrowTime Fertilizer)

2 Likes

what brand is grow time fertilizer?

1 Like

ILGM’s brand.

2 Likes

Never used it. Maybe @Myfriendis410 maybe? @Caligurl maybe? If not they will know who.

3 Likes

ILGM is what I have.

2 Likes

Have you ever tried earth dust it’s easy to use and is a powder with everything your plant needs and won’t burn it… all slow release for veg and one for bloom… check it out … hope this info helps

2 Likes

The best way to manage nutes is to use a PPM meter to test runoff. Maintain a runoff PPM of 1,000, give or take a hundred or two. Mix nutes per instructions and adjust as necessary to maintain that target PPM.

5 Likes

grow time states 2/3 of tsp to a gallon. if you need the feeeding chart, go to the nutrients on ILGM and click it and the feed charts will be at the bottom.

2 Likes

Hey @BudzMS how’re you today bro :sunglasses:

1 Like

Sorry I can’t help

1 Like

i am good, how about you @Coonass

All good in da dirty south my brother… the only thing that could make it better is smoking some big fat super skunk bud of my own making… :smoking::dash: she’s getting there

1 Like

yes sir, nothing better than appreciating your own hard work.

Yes indeed but in all honesty I couldn’t have done it on my own… I’m only doing the labor the real credit belongs to the ones that took me by the hand and walked me through the process… I’m definitely not use to people being so nice and helpful. :muscle: forever grateful :pray:

2 Likes

:rofl: it feels like faith in humanity therapy…

2 Likes

I use Fox Farms so I can’t help either.

1 Like

I’m trying jacks 321 since i was low on on my FF and i said i would try it when i ran out.

1 Like

Keep me posted if you don’t mind, I’ve been reading some good post about it… but idk

1 Like