Plant looks sad. Please help

I’m using feminized a white widow seed that I got from a friend. I’ve been using fox farms ocean forest soil in a 3 gal fabric pot. 300w LED on one plant about 1 ft above the plant. she is about 7 weeks old. I’ve been using water ph balance at 6.0ish with cal mag and silica blast to water and once a week it has been getting 1gal of the cal-mag and silica blast with 2.5 mls fox farms grow big, Humboldts secret golden tree for nutes. Watering has been a learning process and I’m still not sure I have it right. Any advice would be very my appreciated.

1 Like

Welcome to the forum, great people around to help you.

First, we can’t see much under those rave lights. Please post pics in natural light, or using your flash.

I suggest you fill out a support ticket too.

1 Like

Welcome to the community ! the ocean forest soil normally will keep a plant happy till you get to flowering stage. Also 12 inchs on the light could possibly be a little close. As @Zee mentioned the support ticket will help to get more feedback . I would raise the light a little and back off on the nutes just go with pH water and see how the plant responds. How often are you watering and how much are you watering?Just my thoughts good luck

2 Likes

I read that I should be letting the soil dry about an inch down and then watering until I get run off through the bottom. I also read that yesterday so according to that, it’s been not enough at sometimes and sometimes too much. The light was about 8 inches and is now exactly 12 inches above. It was dry so I watered it how I read. It hasn’t received nutrients in 12 days. I was wondering where I find the “support ticket”. Here are some pics outside the tent.

1 Like

Where can I find the ticket. I’ve attached some pics to a previous reply.

@Gwreck91 support ticket

What strain, Seed bank, or bag seed
Method: Soil w/salt, Organic soil, Hydroponics, Aquaponics, KNF
Vessels: Pots, Grow beds, Buckets, Troths
PH of Water, Solution, runoff (if Applicable)
PPM/TDS or EC of nutrient solution if applicable
Indoor or Outdoor
Light system
Temps; Day, Night
Humidity; Day, Night
Ventilation system; Yes, No, Size
AC, Humidifier, De-humidifier,
Co2; Yes, No

1 Like

Actually your plant looks a lot better in natural light than in the blue purple . After you water to run off pick up the pot get a feel of the weight. Then don’t water again till pot feel light in weight. My pots usually take about three days to dry out. I know everybody’s grow space is a little different some hotter than others bigger pots smaller pots it all makes a variation.

1 Like

If you’re only letting the top inch of the soil dry and watering to runoff every time, you’re probably overwatering

2 Likes

White widow
Method: fox farms ocean forest
Vessels: fabric pots
PH of Water, 6.5-7.0 using liquid test kit. (Getting ph pen today)
PPM/TDS or EC of nutrient solution if applicable. Not sure
Indoor
Light system. 300w led now about 1 foot above
Temps; Day, Night: not sure
Humidity; Day, Night: humid and I open the tent throughout the day for fresh air.
Ventilation system; small fan in tent
AC, Humidifier, De-humidifier,: no
Co2; No