Plant leaning? Light help

First, thank you for all the support and help. Being someone who is completely new to this, I would’ve killed my plants if it wasn’t for y’all info.

I just recently switch my light to 100R/100W/ 60B as it says I should for veg, but one of my plants is still leaning. I centered my light up in hopes that it’s doing that because the light was off a little. Also, I switched it now because 2 of 3 are now growing a new set of leaves from the center. The 3rd one is, but she’s a little behind. She’s also the one leaning.

Any advice?

1 Like

You can drop the light down a little at a time until she stops stretching. She’ll fill out.

3 Likes

Looks like she stretched out, try lowering your light to control the stretch.

2 Likes

I’ll give that a try. I have another light that’s cheaper, would putting that in there with my current light be bad? They’re two completely different lights

2 Likes

Welcome ! I would like to add after dropping light a bit, you have a couple of inches you can backfill up on the stem. Also Create a little air flow with small fan to help strengthen stem. Good luck moving forward.

2 Likes

You can mix just about any spectrums of lights

[This is my extra light I can add](Phlizon Newest 600W LED Plant Grow Light,with Thermometer Humidity Monitor,with Adjustable Rope,Full Spectrum Double Switch Plant Light for Indoor Plants Veg and Flower- 600W(10W LEDs 60Pcs) Amazon.com)

[And this is the one I’m running. ](VIPARSPECTRA Dimmable Series PAR450 450W LED Grow Light - 3 Dimmers 12-Band Full Spectrum for Indoor Plants Veg/Bloom Amazon.com)

Think I could add this one in?

As long as you can control the heat, then yes.