Take a look at the picture below and let me know what it looks like. This plant is the only of 3 showing these signs. This plant started thinning out and losing leafs and I could never get to the bottom of it. Strawberry Cough in FFOF, the one showing these signs is in a mix of 75/25 FFOF and Chicken Manure.
A support ticket will help us help you. Can you please fill out a support ticket? Please include what type of water you are using.
COPY/PASTE the below list into your forum post.
Answer these simple questions the best you can.
If you do not know, or do not use something; Just say so; Or post
• What strain, Seed bank, or bag seed
• Method: Soil w/salt, Organic soil, Hydroponics, Aquaponics, KNF
• Vessels: Pots, Grow beds, Buckets, Troths
• PH of Water, Solution, runoff (if Applicable)
• PPM/TDS or EC of nutrient solution if applicable
• Indoor or Outdoor
• Light system
• Temps; Day, Night
• Humidity; Day, Night
• Ventilation system; Yes, No, Size
• AC, Humidifier, De-humidifier,
• Co2; Yes, No
If growing Hydro some additional questions:
-DWC? RDWC? Autopots? Ebb and Flow? Other?
-Distance of liquid below net pot (DWC)
-Temperature of reservoir
-TDS of nutrient solution
Always try to upload a clear picture of any issues you may have to allow the community to assist you. Pictures taken under natural or white lighting are by far the best. Pictures of the whole plant can be very helpful.
Add anything else you feel would help us give you a most informed answer should be included. Feel free to elaborate, but short and to the point questions and facts will help us help you in a more efficient manner.
What strain, Seed bank, or bag seed- ILGM Strawberry Cough
• Method: Soil w/salt, Organic soil, Hydroponics, Aquaponics, KNF- Soil, FFOF with some chicken manure added
• Vessels: Pots, Grow beds, Buckets, Troths- 5 gal fabric pots
• PH of Water, Solution, runoff (if Applicable)- that plant was 5.9, started feeding higher ph (7) to try and raise
• PPM/TDS or EC of nutrient solution if applicable- haven’t been taking EC. Fox farms trio twice a week, big bloom and grow big, 3tspn/gal. Calmag and water for all other waterings
• Indoor or Outdoor- Outdoor
• Light system- the sun
• Temps; Day, Night- 80’s but this week will be getting into the 90s-100s
• Humidity; Day, Night- unknown but it is pretty dry here
• Ventilation system; Yes, No, Size- outdoors
• AC, Humidifier, De-humidifier,- none
• Co2; Yes, No- no
Looks like magnesium deficiency
How can I supplement that? Currently every watering is 1tspn/gal calmag. It being pretty hot where we I am located though I have been watering multiple times per day.
Get a gallon of distilled water , add 2 Tbs of Epsom salt and spray all the leaves at lights out. It will give it a quick shot of magnesium. Definitely get your ph up and be careful with the calmag . To much calcium in the soil can lock out magnesium
I applied the salt water, is there anything I should be doing to prevent calcium buildup? Stop using calmag in the daily water? It hit 100* today so multiple waterings is kinda a must with these fabric bags being outside. They start drooping about mid day without additional water.